Subliminal Talk
MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G (/Thread-MLS-5G-and-BIATWS-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - FluffyBunny - 12-02-2015

Ima just move back to MLS 5G by itself.

Gonna drop the BIATBW ... screw .women i need to learn other things faster now...
So BIATBWS is out the window lol.

MLS 5G is gonna be my focus.

I am curious what it will do if i ran it for a year... how much better will i be in learning ...?
No idea...

I am a serious procrastinator specially with School and university studying.
But with things im interested in such as starting my own business... i can do it all day... with few breaks in between.

So not sure if it will help me with the school stuff cause i seriously just hate it... lol

but i rather see results in learning faster stuff i am reading and hearing about starting businesses.

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - Vincent_Vega - 12-03-2015

The women are already so all over you that you need to stop the sub? Good results I guess :p

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - FluffyBunny - 12-03-2015

nah i dont know if i got results or not hard to tell.
But i dont want to depend on a sub for women. So dropping subs regarding women is the decision i made. nothing to do with if the sub worked or not .

and starting with MLS is because of what i want to focus on this point in my life .

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - FluffyBunny - 12-05-2015

fuck got a headache from switching over from BIATWS to MLS.

The headache came from when i was concentrating on doing a task with really strong focus and suddenly my headache just came out of no where. I havent even ran the MLS sub today. i just ran it yesterday for like 6 hours.
Today ive been up since hte morning and havnt ran it yet, i had no headaches or anything but just that sudden massive headache after i was concentrating on the task for around 2 minutes...

I wonder if my brain wasnt use to me concentrating and focused on doing something at such intensity ???

ill either take a 2 day break or just run it for 1 hour each day for the next two days

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - FluffyBunny - 01-22-2016

Anyone in Vancouver that can be my wingman or wingwomen
im early 20s

looking for a non-needy person, who puts friends before girls.
can shoot shit and be friends with
chill person

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - SargeMaximus - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 12:14 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Anyone in Vancouver that can be my wingman or wingwomen
im early 20s

looking for a non-needy person, who puts friends before girls.
can shoot shit and be friends with
chill person

Shit, you're in vancouver? I'm in calgary. Sucks, cause this would be awesome.

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - FluffyBunny - 01-22-2016

Hows Calgary's nightlife scene ... ? im guessing there isnt as much compare to vancouver?

RE: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G - SargeMaximus - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 01:54 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Hows Calgary's nightlife scene ... ? im guessing there isnt as much compare to vancouver?

I honestly don't know man, I don't do night game. My brother says it's terrible though, compared to Toronto. But he's not a playa.