Subliminal Talk
Ale's UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ale's UMS Journal (/Thread-Ale-s-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-12-2019

Just had a meeting at work, where my boss told me about my annual performance, and if I had any bonus for the way I worked this year.

Turns out I get a bonus of $150000, which is around $2500 USD. It was waaaay better than I expected, since this means the bonus equals the salary I would get in 3 months!

So pretty damn excited right now!

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Shannon - 11-12-2019

Nice!

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 09:38 AM)Ale Wrote: Just had a meeting at work, where my boss told me about my annual performance, and if I had any bonus for the way I worked this year.

Turns out I get a bonus of $150000, which is around $2500 USD. It was waaaay better than I expected, since this means the bonus equals the salary I would get in 3 months!

GO Ale! Mucho Congrats,Man!! when I read such experiences ,as yours I also think, "Man oh man,what UMS 2 or 3 is gonna be like!" with an even deeper fear remover in it and other possible tweeks and additional goodies,too!! Wow.
 2020 is gonna be a helluva year for making progress and moving forward on many levels in our lives with all the new technologies,discoveries and all things related coming down the pike in 2020/2021! Wow!!

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 10:43 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 09:38 AM)Ale Wrote: Just had a meeting at work, where my boss told me about my annual performance, and if I had any bonus for the way I worked this year.

GO Ale! Mucho Congrats,Man!! when I read such experiences ,as yours I also think, "Man oh man,what UMS 2 or 3 is gonna be like!" with an even deeper fear remover in it and other possible tweeks and additional goodies,too!! Wow.
 2020 is gonna be a helluva year for making progress and moving forward on many levels in our lives with all the new technologies,discoveries and all things related coming down the pike in 2020/2021! Wow!!

Absolutely! This is amazing. I was expecting a bonus since I know I worked well this year, but I wasn't expecting this much. If v1 works like this, newer versions are going to be even more amazing!

And for everyone reading this and struggling to see results, please be patient! Even if it takes more or less time, know that this works.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-17-2019

Bloom starts today. Nothing to new to report for these past few days Smile

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-19-2019

Today I hit 30 days on my nofap and semen retention path. The increased energy is amazing and of course the feeling of guilt and sadness when I masturbated is gone.
I did watch some adult stuff one day because I have friends that always send videos to a group or something like that. But other than that I'm proud of myself.

Also I'm on the beach for the week so I'm getting an amazing rest too

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-26-2019

Back from my trip to the beach.

To be completely honest I have not noticed anything these past few days, good or bad. Maybe it's time to change the way I'm listening? I was doing 10 days on, 5 loops per day and then 5 days of bloom.

Thoughts?