Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-DMSI-3-1-Journal-nonsense-free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-13-2017

(03-12-2017, 10:54 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 10:34 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Still break ranks and walk up to a stranger?

Yes

If it comes to it

She'll compliment you, or she'll find an excuse to talk to you

I concur. A person who is sufficiently interested WILL find a way to make their interests known. I have seen it many times in my life. You just can't imagine it yet because you have not seen it happen before. But it does, and eventually, it will.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - thor2014 - 03-13-2017

DMSI will make you more attractive however society programming will tell the girl not too walkup to you and make it obvious she likes you. In most parts of eastern europe this is not the case. However in the UK your fighting an uphill battle. Not saying DMSI cant make it happen however society norms I believe are very rooted in her mind.

(03-12-2017, 10:54 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 10:34 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Still break ranks and walk up to a stranger?

Yes

If it comes to it

She'll compliment you, or she'll find an excuse to talk to you

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-19-2017

Day 17
I'm still using the TS masked version (not hybrid) and I have a periods low lows and high highs. Mostly it's been lows but since around Thursday I've felt very confident and assured. I haven't seen any responses from females. I have been in the presence of some really smoking hot females but despite me thinking "snipe snip snipe", they don't notice I'm even there. I was talking to a woman at work, someone who I've had some desire for (friends with benefits type thoughts) but I didn't get any sense or feeling that she was being sniped either.
I am still getting indigestion but when I'm hungry. When I eat it goes away.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-19-2017

How do you respond to the ultrasonic or hybrid version?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-20-2017

I changed over to the TS only because masked was supposed to be easier for those resistant to subliminals. It didn't make a difference to the indigestion feelings. I have gone back to the TS hybrid. It seems my indigestion was caused by the vitamin/mineral pills I was taking as since I stopped them 3 days ago I haven't had any problems. I was taking them on an empty stomach Sad
My preference for subs is to play the US at night but can't now because these versions of DMSI are specific number of loops which I can't time very well and I hate setting the clock to wake me up in the middle of the night.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Darkness - 03-20-2017

Use VLC Player.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 04-05-2017

Day 34
Have been doing the A version now for 34 days and I can't say I've felt much or seen any results to suggest it's working for me. If anything it seems to have made me indifferent to the whole thing of attracting women. I feel it's all overrated and sad to try and pursue women in the ways I have been reading about and the attitudes of some posters. To sum up 34 days on DMSI I would just say "really?" Perhaps I should go onto B now?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - wolverine_i_am - 04-05-2017

B feels like a different sub. More focused on the goal. You'll see what I mean.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - thor2014 - 04-05-2017

Go to version B and see how it goes and try and snip foreign women not english women. I have come to the conclusion that english women are resistant to the energies created by the subs.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - CatMan - 04-05-2017

I've felt very similar to you Ricardo, for awhile now. I wonder if it's MORE than simply indifference. Like there's something in the script making me feel this way, and this is just a lack of need, and perhaps I've never felt this way before. But I feel it's so intense that they don't bother me anymore, like I'm tired of them and the whole endless pursuit. They really don't seem to matter now, like I've checked out of it all and don't view them as nowhere near worth the time and energy to get them as it's been a waste of time for me. I've written a few times, about how I can't tell if I'm indifferent about women, or simply viewing it all as futile to keep trying for women. If I got a clear sign this program is doing something to the women around me, then I could figure out what's going on inside me if anything, based off how I act and if I get stupid and thirsty. Or, if I'm calm and can move things forward. I'm at the point where I can't tell if any progress even internally for me about women is being made because nothing seems to be happening externally with women to gauge it. It feels the same with them, nothing stands out to me.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 04-05-2017

You may be right Catman, I've definitely lost neediness on this run but I also haven't felt or seen anything to let me say it's working for me. I will try B and see what happens.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 04-06-2017

6 April
Starting B (Hybrid-Stream &US)

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - SurferJoy - 06-23-2017

(04-06-2017, 08:31 AM)Ricardo Wrote: 6 April
Starting B (Hybrid-Stream &US)

Are you still running this sub? if Yes, what are your results so far?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 06-23-2017

A lot of people getting results are reporting an IDGAF attitude, but I wonder if for you two it isn't being used to reduce your chances for success as a resistance/hiding mechanism.