Subliminal Talk
Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? (/Thread-Shannon-how-can-I-convince-someone-of-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - Shannon - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 09:35 PM)InTheZone Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:20 PM)Rayhon Wrote: In my opinion I think Shannon is right that it's best to avoid a situation in where someone can jeopardize his business & use this technology for evil.

I also think it's best for this to stay underground for now & spread naturally. I don't think it being mainstream now would be the best idea because if the gov't wants they will find a way to monopolize or ban subliminals all together. If they can ban collecting rainwater they can ban anything.

God forbid that happens & knock on wood.

If we showed an effect with subliminal audio it would probably spawn a bunch of new research in that area and might give that technology away to all of his competitors as well. My guess is that his competitors don't read the research anyways but if he used it for advertisement then it would probably tip them off. I was thinking about suggesting a study conducted online in which he could produce a series of subliminals that showed a variety of psychological effects that we could measure through online surveys. The advantage of this is that he wouldn't have to give any technology away. The disadvantage is that there would not be as much scientific credibility to such a study. I think he could get the participants from the forum and we could do a double blind study in which nobody knows which subliminal they are getting so there would be no way to have a placebo effect. It would be a fun study to run.

Such a study would be worthless unless it was done using a variety of very specific strictures and involved a variety of peer reviews. Formal scientific studies ar very strict and very rigid. The goal is to weed out all possible erroroneous thinking in drawing a conclusion. Psychology in general presents a challenge for achieving viable hard scientific scrutiny by it's very nature. I am very much interested in doing formal studies and clinical trials, but they need to be very tightly controlled for anyone who has serious scientific credentials to even think twice about taking them seriously.

Then, they have to be independently verified and reproduced by a number of different sources, all of whom get to take pot shots at and criticize them in an effort to disprove the original results.

RE: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - InTheZone - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 09:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: 3G or not, I can't give the scripting that accomplishes the things that are dangerous in the wrong hands. Besides, 3G would be a LOT slower and harder to observe results from.

But, I can help with scripting simple things that could be tested. For example, you might be able to get repeatable measurable results using very simple statements, such as:

I now safely increase my heart rate.

You might even get measurable results with,

I now safely increase my heart rate to X beats per minute.

You can give direct specific suggestions like this, and get results - but this would be 1G or 2G technology, and therefore not very powerful at all. The issue we come back to is, to make the really powerful, really obvious, really capable stuff, I can't give you the script or the scripting techniques. Showing others how I do this is suicide from a business perspective, and almost certainly immediately puts this knowledge into the wrong hands. The wrong hands have their hands in every cookie jar.

I can, however, give you a freely distributable subliminal audio to test, and a hash value to prove it is unaltered. At that point, the subliminal could be experimented with by various different labs in various places according to a specified set of instructions, with the hash proving it is the same audio, and the results thereby being independently verified.

If you're interested in either or both methods, I can certainly help.

I think the best way forward is to try and produce something simple that can create an effect. If we can create something simple and create an effect then it would be much easier to get it through peer review and published. I'm going to have to do a literature review and see what is out there for heart rate priming and see what existing studies we can build off of. If we hit a dead-end on this path then we will have to fall back to having you produce something and we can figure out a plan from there.

RE: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - Shannon - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 10:04 PM)InTheZone Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: 3G or not, I can't give the scripting that accomplishes the things that are dangerous in the wrong hands. Besides, 3G would be a LOT slower and harder to observe results from.

But, I can help with scripting simple things that could be tested. For example, you might be able to get repeatable measurable results using very simple statements, such as:

I now safely increase my heart rate.

You might even get measurable results with,

I now safely increase my heart rate to X beats per minute.

You can give direct specific suggestions like this, and get results - but this would be 1G or 2G technology, and therefore not very powerful at all. The issue we come back to is, to make the really powerful, really obvious, really capable stuff, I can't give you the script or the scripting techniques. Showing others how I do this is suicide from a business perspective, and almost certainly immediately puts this knowledge into the wrong hands. The wrong hands have their hands in every cookie jar.

I can, however, give you a freely distributable subliminal audio to test, and a hash value to prove it is unaltered. At that point, the subliminal could be experimented with by various different labs in various places according to a specified set of instructions, with the hash proving it is the same audio, and the results thereby being independently verified.

If you're interested in either or both methods, I can certainly help.

I think the best way forward is to try and produce something simple that can create an effect. If we can create something simple and create an effect then it would be much easier to get it through peer review and published. I'm going to have to do a literature review and see what is out there for heart rate priming and see what existing studies we can build off of. If we hit a dead-end on this path then we will have to fall back to having you produce something and we can figure out a plan from there.

I can certainly do that. Increasing heart rate should be a simple goal to reach, as long as we can get and hold the attention and cooperation of the subconscious in a low power format.

I'll be glad to help with scripting it and advising.

RE: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - Dzemoo - 06-28-2016

You cant and you dont want it believe keep the power for yourself

RE: Shannon how can I convince someone of subliminals? - Raykon - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 03:24 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: You cant and you don't want it believe keep the power for yourself

No offensive but it's that same type of thinking that has led the world to where it is today (literally melting,slavery, totalitarianism constant war, constant fear, racism, and money over everything mentality.. Greed & capitalism is ruining the world imo.

Just because the potential is out there doesn't mean everyone will use it any ways. And there is an abundance of women out there for all of us and who cares if there is more alphas out there in the world. We need men to become men again & we need to heal the emotional pain and fear of the world and make people live less controlled by there ego.

I think subliminals has the power to do those things if used properly & by using various different programs since they all do something different.