Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 09-04-2019

What pattern of responses do you notice during your 4 days off?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-04-2019

Yeah
(09-04-2019, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: What pattern of responses do you notice during your 4 days off?

Not much tbh. I can’t really tell. I haven’t been listening consistently. I am starting to doubt if this program is working at all but I think I need to take more time off. I took seven days off a couple of weeks ago and I felt pretty good. 
Still not noticing any celebrity effects. I still have issues socializing and interacting with people.

Have you tried more than 2 loops per day?

(09-04-2019, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Have you tried more than 2 loops per day?

I tried 3 one time. 

Are you suggesting I should run a lot more loops. Like 6-8 loops.

(09-04-2019, 12:46 PM)THolt Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Have you tried more than 2 loops per day?

I tried 3 one time. 

Are you suggesting I should run a lot more loops. Like 6-8 loops.

Yes, I was going to suggest you try 5 loops 1 day, and 5 days off and see how that affects you.  But if you want to do 6 to 8, that could also work.  Just make sure you give yourself at least 5 days to bloom.

@Shannon
I know UMS 2 is on down the queue but what will the major improvements be for this program?

(09-04-2019, 06:31 PM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon
I know UMS 2 is on down the queue but what will the major improvements be for this program?

Not going to discuss that.  At this point it is likely you guys will have to wait so long for it that whatever I say won't be valid when it gets built.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-07-2019

So I attempted to listen to a large number of loops but I feel asleep with my earbuds in and they fell out when I listening. So I never got the full exposure. Overall I feel worse. Feel very frustrated with life. Like I haven’t accomplished. I am most frustrated with my social life. I am jealous of those that have a lot of friends that they can do stuff with. Wish I was born an extrovert instead of an introvert.

Hopefully I feel better. I can’t wait until Shannon upgrades this program or builds a social subliminal or a new uslm.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 09-07-2019

Try listening to a lot of loops without the potential excuse that the ear buds fell out. Use a speaker or your phone. That should help.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-07-2019

I listen to ultrasonics on my laptop. Might wanna try that.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-11-2019

So last night I listened to a couple loops on earphones then switched to my amazon echo dot to listen to UMS the rest of the night. Had some vivid dreams but woke up in a good mood. I am far less anxious today. I also feel like some mental boundaries have been cleared. What was seemingly impossible before seems possible now. We’ll how it blooms over the next few days.

A few things I have noticed so far the past few weeks:

- I am paying a lot more attention to dress and attire. Not that I didn't before but now I have a more keen interest in dressing sharp whether it be for business or casual. Like for my dress shoes and boots, I am looking to buy some shoe polish cream to make sure they are in tip top shape.
- Also I have become extremely restless in my job.I want out now. I want another position in the organization where I work that will entail travel and has more interesting work and people compared to where I am now. I have fine tuning my resume right now so I can have the best chance to obtain one of these positions.
I know other peoeple on UMS have experienced this restlessness. It seems to grow everytime I listen to UMS.

Had pretty bad anxiety today. The program must be working on something. Seems my anxiety just spikes out of nowhere. I am wondering if I need to take anti-anxiety medication or just ride it out.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 06:00 PM)THolt Wrote: Had pretty bad anxiety today.  The program must be working on something. Seems my anxiety just spikes out of nowhere. I am wondering if I need to take anti-anxiety medication or just ride it out.

Anti-Anxiety medication just suppresses what's being worked on artificially, and probably therefor makes it harder to work on. I say ride it out.