Subliminal Talk
Social life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Social life (/Thread-Social-life)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Social life - gplex - 09-12-2018

Huh.. I guess I never thought of it that way, I figured I would have to be emotionally healthy to I guess deserve friends or atleast good friends.

RE: Social life - Greenduck - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 03:34 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 06:51 AM)gplex Wrote: Would US/LM work through whatever issues I might have to become social emotional and otherwise?, and as for e2 I would love to run e2 but I'm about to take a big step in my career and e2 will cause way too much turbulence for me to be able to completely focus on my job and being social and what do you mean by grounding, is it any different than typical meditation.

Honestly I don`t know. I have only been running the sub for like 20 days. Shannon said the it will make you successful in whichever area of your life you focus on. So...if it makes you successful in making friends does it really matter if it heals you emotionally?

p.s. LTU might also be a good option. I recommend reading through other people`s journals.

Sure that may help. But what kind of quality of friends will he attract? You attract what you are...

(09-12-2018, 05:13 AM)THolt Wrote: I think a sub specifically designed for this purpose: to make friends and develop deep, long lasting friendships should be something @Shannon should consider making in the future in 6G or maybe 5.5G after he gets done making Beat 17, LTU, DSMI 3.3, US/LM Side B/ and UM/OP side A. Maybe have something similar to the celebrity effect where people are drawn to you but also that you attract the right people that will be an overall positive benefit to you.
I guess you could call it "Attract Friends" 5.5G or 6G.

Sounds like you are looking for a way around working on yourself. You need to manage your own internal state and work through towards being emotionally healthy to have emotionally healthy friends. I rather hang out with people who are just happy and non-needy, rather than someone who is "cool". That stuff faded after high-school.

(09-12-2018, 07:07 AM)gplex Wrote: Huh.. I guess I never thought of it that way, I figured I would have to be emotionally healthy to I guess deserve friends or atleast good friends.

Well, you deserve friends anyway I think. If you are not an asshole or self-absorbed. But try to be fine not needing friends all the time, and they will show up after you are fine with yourself. Or they don't. Either way you will be fine that way.

RE: Social life - cataleya - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 12:31 PM)Greenduck Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 03:34 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 06:51 AM)gplex Wrote: Would US/LM work through whatever issues I might have to become social emotional and otherwise?, and as for e2 I would love to run e2 but I'm about to take a big step in my career and e2 will cause way too much turbulence for me to be able to completely focus on my job and being social and what do you mean by grounding, is it any different than typical meditation.

Honestly I don`t know. I have only been running the sub for like 20 days. Shannon said the it will make you successful in whichever area of your life you focus on. So...if it makes you successful in making friends does it really matter if it heals you emotionally?

p.s. LTU might also be a good option. I recommend reading through other people`s journals.

Sure that may help. But what kind of quality of friends will he attract? You attract what you are...

Well I assume he wants to make good friends. Not bad ones. So his concious goal would be to find good friends. And US/LM helps you become successful on what you focus on conciously. Also, someone right after US/LM was released asked Shannon in the Shannon Journal Discussion 3 thread if US/LM could be used for expanding your social circle and Shannon said yes.

RE: Social life - gplex - 09-13-2018

so I was doing some deep research into myself and asking other people that knew me before I became the way I am so I can provide you guys with better info to help me and they said that I was a wild person who basically did whatever he wanted with no fear and I used to talk a lot too and lead although I didn't need to but now I'm more reserved and I really have no interest in people and or have no social skills. Like I worry about what to day next and if I should hold back or say it. I don't care anymore about which sub I listen to I just want to change as soon and as fast as possible cause I'm tired of being myself.

RE: Social life - Shannon - 09-13-2018

That would point you primarily to E2.

RE: Social life - jesseb - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 06:39 AM)gplex Wrote: so I was doing some deep research into myself and asking other people that knew me before I became the way I am so I can provide you guys with better info to help me and they said that I was a wild person who basically did whatever he wanted with no fear and I used to talk a lot too and lead although I didn't need to but now I'm more reserved and I really have no interest in people and or have no social skills. Like I worry about what to day next and if I should hold back or say it. I don't care anymore about which sub I listen to I just want to change as soon and as fast as possible cause I'm tired of being myself.

I will tell you the real you is a million times better than the person who think you'll like to become. You may want to read the Master Key System while you do whatever Sub you decide on.

[Image: %24T2eC16R,!)8E9s4l7cnzBRZS48i+)w~~_35.JPG...89040003C1]

RE: Social life - gplex - 09-13-2018

Thank you for that @jesseb I actually felt something when you said that which I guess means that I don't believe that I'm worth it which leads me like shannon said to e2 or dmsi a, not sure yet which one I'll pick and I'll check out the book seems interesting.

RE: Social life - THolt - 09-15-2018

LTU 5.5G might be a good option once Shannon makes it.