Subliminal Talk
AOIS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AOIS Journal (/Thread-AOIS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AOIS Journal - Superman - 06-25-2016

(06-24-2016, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you have purchased V1, then you can be a tester when it gets released to V1 owners for testing. No need to ask for it. Smile

Perfect, just what I wanted to hear

RE: AOIS Journal - 4Kingdoms - 06-30-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-118079.html#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.

RE: AOIS Journal - DisneylandUSA - 06-30-2016

Smile... Well, you really have persistence Smile

RE: AOIS Journal - thor2014 - 06-30-2016

Day 1

Restarting my journal I am back to listening to the sub. Not sure when V2 will be released will transition to it when it eventually comes out.

Began listening to trickling stream overnight whilst I slept for 7 hours. Had some wierd and wonderful dreams about monkeys dancing on the street Smile .

Again no obvious fatigue, lethargy or lack of energy like other users report. Cant say I feel any different I am my usual calm self at this time of the day.

RE: AOIS Journal - RTBoss - 07-01-2016

Dude, really? Shannon said in his journal discussion he's mere hours of work away from building the sub. It'll likely get done today. If not today, tomorrow, and you couldn't wait? Now your testing journal will be useless to him - at least for a week.

RE: AOIS Journal - Minititan - 07-01-2016

For some the wait was too much pressure. I came so close to caving in aswell. Glad I didn't holding on for that sparkle of light.

RE: AOIS Journal - thor2014 - 07-01-2016

My good friend RTBoss Smile I really appreciate Shannon putting his heart and soul into ironing out the issues. However I have no idea when V2 will be out. Could be in a few hours, could be tomorrow could be next week or next month for all we know. Nothing has been set in stone for release dates. I cant afford to wait days, weeks months I want changes to happen now.

(07-01-2016, 04:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Dude, really? Shannon said in his journal discussion he's mere hours of work away from building the sub. It'll likely get done today. If not today, tomorrow, and you couldn't wait? Now your testing journal will be useless to him - at least for a week.

RE: AOIS Journal - RTBoss - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 11:52 AM)thor2014 Wrote: My good friend RTBoss Smile I really appreciate Shannon putting his heart and soul into ironing out the issues. However I have no idea when V2 will be out. Could be in a few hours, could be tomorrow could be next week or next month for all we know. Nothing has been set in stone for release dates. I cant afford to wait days, weeks months I want changes to happen now.

(07-01-2016, 04:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Dude, really? Shannon said in his journal discussion he's mere hours of work away from building the sub. It'll likely get done today. If not today, tomorrow, and you couldn't wait? Now your testing journal will be useless to him - at least for a week.

When he says it'll be days, you won't take his word for it?

You can afford days. Weeks/months? Me either, but he said days, more than once. I'll take his word for it, the man's a hard worker and he says what he means and means what he says.

RE: AOIS Journal - thor2014 - 07-01-2016

I have complete faith in Shannons products or else I would not be investing my hard earned money in them Smile. As I said no release dates have been set in stone so I shall continue to use V1.

As I said nothing has been set in stone. Could be a few hours, days weeks
(07-01-2016, 11:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:52 AM)thor2014 Wrote: My good friend RTBoss Smile I really appreciate Shannon putting his heart and soul into ironing out the issues. However I have no idea when V2 will be out. Could be in a few hours, could be tomorrow could be next week or next month for all we know. Nothing has been set in stone for release dates. I cant afford to wait days, weeks months I want changes to happen now.

When he says it'll be days, you won't take his word for it?

You can afford days. Weeks/months? Me either, but he said days, more than once. I'll take his word for it, the man's a hard worker and he says what he means and means what he says.