Subliminal Talk
AYP programs and limiting beliefs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AYP programs and limiting beliefs (/Thread-AYP-programs-and-limiting-beliefs)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AYP programs and limiting beliefs - IndianJack - 12-16-2014

(12-14-2014, 11:52 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I would guess that you would end up with a girl that didn't make you feel like you were unworthy of her or couldn't be with her.

If I were you though I'd do some other stuff first because if you've never had a girlfriend and you go through all this to manifest a girlfriend into your life you're probably going to get extremely attached to her and cling to her like she's the only girl on Earth you could ever get, and if you do get like that, and she leaves you, you're going to feel a type of pain you never even knew existed.

You don't want a girlfriend with your current mindset.

You need something that will boost your self esteem, self worth, confidence, and did I mention self esteem?

You're looking for a girl to fill an emptiness inside.

Fill the emptiness inside, and then get the girl or you're asking for a world of pain that will shoot your self esteem and self worth down a million times lower than it is right now.

Maybe attract your perfect sexual lover or something, but with your state of mind you really don't want to take months manifesting the perfect gf into your life because I'll tell you right now with your frame of mind you will get insanely attached, and you're going to end up worse off than you are now.

Not saying stay away from girls, but work on yourself before trying to get into a relationship. Especially a serious relationship with your perfect girlfriend, which would be a girl capable of crushing your heart to the point where you don't want to live anymore.

Look for something that deals with self esteem and maybe deserving, but definitely self esteem. Get to the point where you feel like you can, and will get a girlfriend, and if it ends you know you'll find love again.

Maybe try the self esteem sub with become irresistibly attractive.

Idk, but if I were you I would not do ayp gf, or ayp wife. If you do an ayp sub I'd attract a girl that you're not going to get attached to. Just a girl to get some experience with and help you realize that you can attract girls.

great post bro

agree pretty much with what you say... i do plan to run AM6 eventually

You are right i might end up getting extremly attached to her

but i got a question thought... Shannon has emphasized many tiems that the person who you attract whetehr its WIFE/GF/Sexual lover will really be perfect... it was cause of this i thought that if i run a GF/Wife Sub i should attract someone who will stay around for the long term instead of packing up the bags and leave after a while

RE: AYP programs and limiting beliefs - DarthXedonias - 12-16-2014

Indian Jack- I would have to agree with Justin on this one. I would say work on building yourself up first before you go for a AYP sub. I remember reading a story written by someone which emphasizes Justin's point and answers your last question. Only difference is that it was a women who was trying to manifest the best man for her. She did plenty of Law of attraction type excises for 2 months then she met a great man. He was "Perfect" in her opinion. The problem was that they broke up a few months later. Why you might ask? Some family stuff came up and she started to push him away instead of letting him in emotionally. She even said herself ,after posting her story, that there was nothing wrong with him but she wasn't ready herself. Moral of the story, you might want something but you might not be "ready" to have it yet.

To emphasize the point even further I can think of another good example. Lets say a Man and a woman are sent on a military mission. Shortly after starting the mission the man is wounded in the leg. How good do you think the odds are that they will finish their objectives and elude capture with only the woman in Peak "Physical and mental" condition? Not very likely I would say. It would be totally different if both the Man and the woman were in peak "Physical and mental" condition. I can say for myself, that had I gotten someone "perfect" before AM6 ,looking back, the relationship most likely wouldn't have lasted because I wasn't ready. Do I feel more ready now? yes to a certain degree but I feel like improving more which is why i'm waiting til I Finish WM and SM then I will be doing a AYP sub.

One last thing, you also have to remember that the AYP sub defines "Perfect" according to your subconscious. Question, what happens if your subconscious if still full mental garbage, some of which you aren't even aware of, and you manifest a women? Do you think the relationship is going to be healthy? What if its healthy "until" difficult circumstances arise?

Just my 2 cents.