Subliminal Talk
AlphaReInvention - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AlphaReInvention (/Thread-AlphaReInvention)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AlphaReInvention - RainbowAbyss - 09-14-2014

@Sarge Hey man, what happened in AM 6 that surprised you..
I'm thinking of running Alpha 6 but really want to run SM3, it'll be better for next summer me thinks and I'll most likely get better results if I run another 5g major program like Alpha first.

@ Ben-congrats man--its crazy easy when it works..but there is a lot of swiping lol...big city has ups and downs for tinder, more men, more dumbass douches spoiling the pot, more girls who are there for validation and/or out of boredom, less trust from girls.
Ive been to lazy to even get any new pictures, so I just used 4 photos writing funny messages on napkins lol and one semi blurry photo of me, and the funny thing is girls who I match and message always make some joke or comment about not being able to see me, so I just give them my number to text me saying I'll send them pics and then its on...

RE: AlphaReInvention - RainbowAbyss - 09-14-2014

@ Ben-I have a similar experience with high confidence, but it doesn't always translate to success with woman for me.

People tote that confidence and humor are the keys to success with woman...and I'm sure they help as far as socializing but there definitely not the defining factors in creating an intimate encounter... Her attraction is her attraction for a guy...girls find guys funny when their attracted to them, and want the guy to like them... if I've turned an unresponsive woman giggly its not cause of my humor its cause the strength and adaptability I've displayed in shifting the situation. I've heard that the only Humor that is sexy is humor that instantly contextualizes a situation in a way that shows an ability to predict the environment in relation to other environments and/or change. Its a sign of survival and flourishing intelligence...Honestly the more I learn with this stuff the less I know...I don't know what does what anymore...

Here's my hangup, the thing-I can lead an interaction from meet to sex or seeing each other again... fairly consistently, I can't do it with the woman I am most/really attracted to, except through tinder Smile, and the moment I stop leading things stop working...of course a masculine man leads but come one, I've seen girls go out of their way to hook up with certain guys, strive to push the interaction when it starts to fall apart, or keep trying to find or talk with the guy they talked to before...as far as I know currently I get none of that, that just doesn't happen to me....and it has me seriously doubting the way I go about thinks..or my mindset concerning this all in general....I believe the less my emotions, state, sense of self, shifts, authentically not pretending, AT ALL in relation to what happens or doesn't happen with woman-I'll be more of who I want to be in this area and have more of these woman chasing interactions.

So with cold approach I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place...I love doing it on one hand and on the other I'm so fucking over trying to get a stranger to respond well to me lol. And why should it matter-I want to actually use it only as an extension of myself to bring and keep the woman I really like into my life... instead of a thing in and of itself

RE: AlphaReInvention - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2014

(09-14-2014, 10:34 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: @Sarge Hey man, what happened in AM 6 that surprised you..
I'm thinking of running Alpha 6 but really want to run SM3, it'll be better for next summer me thinks and I'll most likely get better results if I run another 5g major program like Alpha first.

Just that Stage 6 of AM 6 was different (more "taxing"/difficult) than Stage 6 of AM 5. In AM 5 I was able to be like "wow, that's a relief". Whereas in AM 6, come Stage 6 I was like "Where's the feel-good"?? lol

RE: AlphaReInvention - RainbowAbyss - 11-15-2014

Finished up AM 5 and been running the refresher stage 7 for over a month now.
Started adding in absolute self confidence 5g a week ago, I forget if I'm not supposed to mix 5g and 4g's but shits working well for me.
Going to run that while I figure out what's next.
Definitely going to do AM6 and then SM6, in that order, but not sure when I'll start.
AM 5 was a pretty awesome set all in all.
I'm more in control, responsible, and accountable for my life then ever before.
I say I'm going to do something and do it. It's not always easy, especially if it's towards a difficult goal with a seeming roadblock but there's a drive in me now. I actually have goals now as well. My mind automatically structures things into goals, and blocks of action/steps to take.
Being social and being alone are almost interchangeable, since I'm so rooted in myself, they both feel very comfortable. Although my default before engagement is relaxed but ready for the worst, kind of confrontational without being confrontational, the moment I get in a conversation with someone though its cruise control, rewarding, relaxed, and I easily lead it in the directions I feel like and listen and find something to benefit in what almost everybody I talk to has to say.
I stopped doing any extra 'self development ' completely in the later stages and now I'm coming full circle and really enjoying implemented things I completely looked past before.
I really like some of the stuff I've been reading about... geodudes PSTEC...and tapping.
I'm very happy in my life without women, well happy is not the best word perhaps.
I'm very focused on work, starting my own side-hustles and passive income and enjoying my hobbies. Although during stage 6 I was dating one women exclusively.
We both agreed to date for only one month at which point she had to leave the country on business.
I made some strong boundaries up front about how much time we could spend together overall and during the weeks we were seeing eachother, and it worked out great.
While she was in Asia she told me if it would keep us together I could see other people she just didn't want to hear about it. She said she wasn't going to see anybody else and knowing how picky she is I don't doubt it, she has also proven nothing but super honest, but if she does see other people, as long as its safe, I could also give less shit.
When I read the list of what AM5 is supposed to do I would say it hits almost everything but approaching women, or maybe that's my preference on the set. Also rejection or perceived rejection can still fire me up, like who the fuck are they to be ignoring me, but I usually channel it quickly and assertively into something worthwhile. In my own words I would say:
AM 5
1. Masculine self image
2. Increased Drive, Focus, Motivation
3. Get and receive more respect
4. More attraction from woman and submissiveness and/or heated engagement good and 'bad'. The whole anger/passion thing
5. More relaxed, confident, able to confront and deal with confrontation
6. Thinking about my future, my vision and acting in the present on it, i.e. delayed gratification
7. More unattached to things in general, great sense of personal freedom and lack of inhibition
8. No need to fix or prove myself
9. Greater acceptance and enjoyment of challenges.
10. Just a way stronger sense of self, way more inner strength, more self acceptance, and belief in my ability to do anything.
there's other stuff I'll post if I remember and its worth it.
By the way I started this process called HMI Mental Bank, there's a youtube video on it. Its completely free and free to do.
Its really effective I started a week ago and already doubled my monthly income. Not saying that was all the process but it definitely added some rocket fuel.