Subliminal Talk
Additional AM6 stuff - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Additional AM6 stuff (/Thread-Additional-AM6-stuff)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - rayrocanaldo - 04-26-2013

Shannon are you going to release "Blissful Lovingness" anytime soon ?

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-26-2013

I presume you mean the fruits of X44b testing? It is not on my immediate list, but that may change when I am done with AM 6.0.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - rayrocanaldo - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 09:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: I presume you mean the fruits of X44b testing? It is not on my immediate list, but that may change when I am done with AM 6.0.

What is X44b designed to do ?

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-26-2013

X44b is an experimental prototype of The Ultimate Weapon aphrodisiac, which instead of causing sexual arousal, triggers an emotional/energy response in the listener that makes them respond as if they were in love, but not with anyone in particular. The result is that when I use it on myself, others respond to that emotional opening I undergo as a result. "Blissful Lovingness" would be based on that process.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - RainbowAbyss - 04-27-2013

The moment is a reflection of internal disposition. As humans we have filters, or tints by which we perceive anything and everything...the 'same day'/routine on two different subs can appear worlds apart. Do you mean accepting our circumstance without resistance? That would be wonderful. I believe it is one's responsibility to changes the present moment, as that's the only place on can effect change/take action..it is also one's responsibility to change the self and integrate what is perceived as 'negativity or undesirable' so that external conditions cease to reflect what in my opinion is usually an internal conflict.
Trying to change what one cannot be with/accept reminds me of the Greek myths about someone hearing their own prophecy, where in trying to escape one's fate one lands right into one's fate lol. The only way to change your destiny is to choose to live it. You cant changes paths if your running of the road lol.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - rayrocanaldo - 04-27-2013

(04-26-2013, 11:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: X44b is an experimental prototype of The Ultimate Weapon aphrodisiac, which instead of causing sexual arousal, triggers an emotional/energy response in the listener that makes them respond as if they were in love, but not with anyone in particular. The result is that when I use it on myself, others respond to that emotional opening I undergo as a result. "Blissful Lovingness" would be based on that process.

So X44B cause emotional/energetic responses in yourself and others as though youvwere in love. That's interesting. You can basically make aphrodisiac that causes emotions like happiness, joy, love but also sexual arousal. I wonder what would happen if you mix both in one if it's at all possible. Sexual arousal + In love( Blissful Lovingness)

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-27-2013

(04-27-2013, 06:59 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 11:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: X44b is an experimental prototype of The Ultimate Weapon aphrodisiac, which instead of causing sexual arousal, triggers an emotional/energy response in the listener that makes them respond as if they were in love, but not with anyone in particular. The result is that when I use it on myself, others respond to that emotional opening I undergo as a result. "Blissful Lovingness" would be based on that process.

So X44B cause emotional/energetic responses in yourself and others as though youvwere in love. That's interesting. You can basically make aphrodisiac that causes emotions like happiness, joy, love but also sexual arousal. I wonder what would happen if you mix both in one if it's at all possible. Sexual arousal + In love( Blissful Lovingness)

That's what X44b is designed to do, but I never used it on anyone else and never released it for testing by anyone else because it's too dangerous. In testing, I played it to myself, and then noticed that my changes internally triggered others to change their response to me.

I'd prefer to stay away from releasing aphrodisiacs that tamper with emotions that way. But creating a program to generate a state if "in-love-ness" in oneself is another matter. That isn't going to be potentially misused.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - rayrocanaldo - 04-27-2013

I agree that it has the potential for misuse in the wrong hands.
What about physical change subs ? Have you done any experiments on those types of subliminals ?

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-27-2013

I experiment with all sorts of things all the time. There's a limit to the amount of time I have to create, test and experiment with ideas. But this thread really isn't for this sort of discussion, and we've gone off track quite a bit.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-28-2013

I'd like to point out to you guys on a point I am just having come to mind... AM doesn't push you to anger, negativity or frustration. It pushes you to refuse to accept treatment you do not deserve from others.

The negativity comes about as a result of the conflict between the expectations and fears that have you there in the first place, and the growing and undeniable need to refuse that reality. It is useful to have that because it creates incentive to change. However, I never focus on negatives in my programming.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Roy - 04-28-2013

Shannon,can you post what got into AM 6.0?

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - shaffk - 04-28-2013

Testosterone can cause male pattern baldness as well, so increasing levels may not be so desirable for all.

RE: Additional AM6 stuff - Shannon - 04-28-2013

(04-28-2013, 03:15 PM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,can you post what got into AM 6.0?

Yes, but that will happen after I finish getting the list a little less disorganized looking.