Subliminal Talk
Everything is Possible - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Everything is Possible (/Thread-Everything-is-Possible--1561)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Everything is Possible - asabiy4 - 04-18-2013

(04-16-2013, 08:45 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 11:32 AM)asabiy4 Wrote: Hi my experience so far on the UT is nothing short of spiritual manifestation(my own way of describing the subconscious) of divine assistance.
I have had dreams of impossibilities becoming possible in my dream and in each i have had an encounter of someone known to me assisting me. Is this the 'shifting of the subconscious? when will this materialize in the physical? I know and feel something good is about to happen but when and how?
I am not very good at expressing my self in writing but the fact is that since I have started UT my views and focus about my RIGHT to universal abundance have shifted from being passive to demanding this RIGHT. Shannon pls help!

I am a bit confused. What are you expecting? What do you want my help with?
Shannon it seems as if I have communication problems and my question is this: based on the above experiences,is this the way its supposed to work or not? just a bit of clarification that am on the right path and not going crazy. Thats all I ask.

RE: Everything is Possible - Shannon - 04-18-2013

(04-18-2013, 04:27 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: OK... thanks... Somewhat unrelated, but, when do you think you'll get around to updating LTU? (This is as far off-topic as I'm gunna take this, IF I post anything else to this thread it'll be purely related to EIP.)

LTU is on my list of primary targets. As to exactly when, I'm not sure. Sooner than I was thinking earlier, that's for sure.

RE: Everything is Possible - Shannon - 04-18-2013

(04-18-2013, 06:17 AM)asabiy4 Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 08:45 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 11:32 AM)asabiy4 Wrote: Hi my experience so far on the UT is nothing short of spiritual manifestation(my own way of describing the subconscious) of divine assistance.
I have had dreams of impossibilities becoming possible in my dream and in each i have had an encounter of someone known to me assisting me. Is this the 'shifting of the subconscious? when will this materialize in the physical? I know and feel something good is about to happen but when and how?
I am not very good at expressing my self in writing but the fact is that since I have started UT my views and focus about my RIGHT to universal abundance have shifted from being passive to demanding this RIGHT. Shannon pls help!

I am a bit confused. What are you expecting? What do you want my help with?
Shannon it seems as if I have communication problems and my question is this: based on the above experiences,is this the way its supposed to work or not? just a bit of clarification that am on the right path and not going crazy. Thats all I ask.

You make reference to using a program UT. I am unable to think of what program that might be. Can you clarify?