Subliminal Talk
My partner's OGSF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My partner's OGSF (/Thread-My-partner-s-OGSF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My partner's OGSF - thectexperience1 - 01-21-2024

Partner started a new cycle of 7 listens on Saturday. That night, she tells me she had vivid dreams centered on being abandoned by her mother. Such thoughts haven't been arising for her during the listens themselves, but the dream provided a good moment for conscious reflection on her issues.

RE: My partner's OGSF - Shannon - 01-22-2024

My girlfriend tells me that it is through her dreams that she knows that she is processing and working through her traumas and emotional damages from earlier in her life. There seems to be a macro-cycle happening during which she is slowly approaching more and more uncomfortable traumas, and working through them successfully. Is that what you notice also?anything else unless I make improvements on this specific program.

RE: My partner's OGSF - Inconceivablezen - 01-24-2024

Same result as your girlfriend Shannon. Extremely vivid dreams. Also dreams which I had for years, one in particular. That's a dream where I'm usually held by a person, unable to move. I'm trying to move but the person is overpowering me. And it feels totally horrible. For years I've had this dream. Now on OGSF2 I've had that dream come up every 2-3 days or so - normally it might have been every 2 months.

But, a few days ago the dream went differently. I'm still held but somehow I accepted it and no longer fought. And then there was no more pain. Then there was some other minor stuff happening not worth mentioning. BUT, I woke up from that dream, and I felt extremely relaxed. Like a combination of total relief, bliss, acceptance, peace, and a few other things - hard to describe. 

I think I have some trauma from the past that I don't remember at all consciously. But OGSF2 seems to be working on it.

RE: My partner's OGSF - thectexperience1 - 02-01-2024

That sounds powerful, Mr IZ. I'm glad you got to experience that.
It reminds me of Stanislav Grof's theory that much of our behaviour is shaped by pre-conscious "trauma" (if you can even call it trauma). An example is the effect of stressful, extended labour on the person you are to become. Maybe it teaches you to be anxious, to take shallow, fast breaths.
Even the very experience of being taken from the womb into the cold world in which we live. Grof's speculation is that many religious ideas of heaven/nirvana stems from pre-birth experience, and "the fall" is a projection of our sense of being born.
As to my partner's experience lately, I try to hold myself back from asking her for updates and analysis. The goal is the set-and-forget approach. But based on what she does (and does not) say, it seems to still be at the level of only physical sensations while listening and then very active dreams at night.

RE: My partner's OGSF - Shannon - 02-02-2024

Good idea to leave her to her own process. She will communicate when and what she is ready for.

RE: My partner's OGSF - ncbeareatingman - 03-07-2024

(02-01-2024, 01:05 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: That sounds powerful, Mr IZ. I'm glad you got to experience that.
It reminds me of Stanislav Grof's theory that much of our behaviour is shaped by pre-conscious "trauma" (if you can even call it trauma). An example is the effect of stressful, extended labour on the person you are to become. Maybe it teaches you to be anxious, to take shallow, fast breaths.
Even the very experience of being taken from the womb into the cold world in which we live. Grof's speculation is that many religious ideas of heaven/nirvana stems from pre-birth experience, and "the fall" is a projection of our sense of being born.
As to my partner's experience lately, I try to hold myself back from asking her for updates and analysis. The goal is the set-and-forget approach. But based on what she does (and does not) say, it seems to still be at the level of only physical sensations while listening and then very active dreams at night.

Heres one you may not have heard of ... dig this !!  A Book titled: "Birth without Violence " BY Dr. Fredrick LeBoyer

https://www.amazon.com/Birth-without-Violence-Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9rick-Leboyer/dp/1594772975

I did the 17 day Re-Birther's training back in 1988, deep connected breathing, raipd breathing,slow deep with the intention of "Re-Birth-ing". I along with about 20 other folks, lay out on the lawn,near a river and re-birthed our asses off, its was incredible, talk about life force energy and healing. When, went all the way back to da womb, remember the whole thing, coming thru the birth canal, being born, wathcing from within and from abouve, saw the whole birthing team,MY Mother, her stress,ect. healed a LOT of trauma thru depth of breath & connection, days of it. OH and it took days to actually 'get there' I wasnt fully re-birthing right off, none the less, it was days not months.
 I've met a few parents and thier kids , who'd -re-birth their own trauma and healed tons of 'shit/baggage/stuff and had their kids au natual i.e. Birth without Violence.they were like little Buddah's. No Lie. They came into the world with EASE grace and Love, so they didnt have Life is a struggle,right off the bat, nor sepeartion from Love ( The cord cut too soon( they had gentle births and bonded with both parents right away and famil being there.
 BTW Re-Brithing is now called "Vivation: the science of enjoying all of your Life" ( Book)     Vivation and Ill breathe to THAT!!