Subliminal Talk
SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions (/Thread-SM3-Run-1-Journal-Opening-to-Sexuality-Outgrowing-Illusions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-13-2021

stage 1 day 20
US 12-14 hours a day

all kind of women started to show interest, not yet very obvious but I can feel there is something different,
they are trying to talk to me more, make eye contact,

A few girl approached me for some reason, asking some places etc.
I talked to 3 girls at class, they were a group and when I leave they were looking after me,
Generally they tend to be more talkative and happy around me or I assuming that idk.

reading a few book about dating stuff,
started to gym again.

some nightmares - dreams

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - lano1106 - 10-14-2021

TBH, I had more sex with SM than with DMSI. You are in for a good ride with this one!

Looking forward the next DMSI release to see if it change the scores...

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-14-2021

sm way more old tech than dmsi but I love six stages, AM+SM in 6g would beat all of sexuality subs.

sure DMSI is more appealing since it ll be newest and most advanced, will look your journal on DMSI , hope it changes the score!

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - lano1106 - 10-14-2021

I'm not comparing technologies. I'm just comparing results that I got with both programs.

Despite being older tech in SM, my experience was more sex with SM than with DMSI.

I'm looking forward the next DMSI release to see if it will surpass the results it provides *for me*

IDK if you have given DMSI a try but this may end up the same for you. and I do like a lot the multi-stages programs too!

In my book, new tech is not always better than old tech used in classics. AM + SM was a very nice ride for me...

I'm following your journal

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-15-2021

stage 1 day 24

I read that I am on MODE THREE according to the ARC book MODE ONE.
damn it is very true and harsh reality. He says fear is paralyzing so bad that we even cant approach.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - Ampersnd - 10-15-2021

Hey man,

I've just finished reading this MODE ONE book, and thought I like the principles, I offer a caution for using 'Mode One'; it seems like you need your confidence and body language ON POINT for that to be pulled off.
And mind the environment; I think that a bar or nightclub setting would probably be easier for this way of talking.

To be fair, I'm not a big pickup guy.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-16-2021

I am on half of it, yeah MODE 1 seems like pro stuff but at least the idea of indicating your intents, sexual desires directly within start of talking is much more reasonable since it will save you a lot of empty thoughts, heart pain, wasting money and time. I like this idea, no more talking bs to trying to make her like you.

actually rather than approaching dozens of girl, I want to be able to approach with high self-confidence and proper body language (not shaking or other indicators that implies low self-confidence, self-esteem) that girls I really find interesting and attracted, this is my goal right now

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - lano1106 - 10-16-2021

but it is of a disarming simplicity. It boils down to adopt a honesty policy and when you are actually doing it, you find out that it makes you stand out of the crowd and women actually appreciate it.

What makes it hard to do is fears. Fear of what the other is going to think. Fear of rejection and so on...

You have to actually take the courage to do it few times to realize that those fears that are stopping you to be that way are irrationals and invalid.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-16-2021

(10-16-2021, 05:17 AM)lano1106 Wrote: You have to actually take the courage to do it few times to realize that those fears that are stopping you to be that way are irrationals and invalid.

I was in a state of fear for years that paralyzes me every time I tend to approach someone I don't know or someone I attracted to.

Actually a few times I approached, rarely was good, some of them rejected, and after a few tries I completely shutdown myself to dating-approaching (what refers to MODE 3 in the ARC's book), but I didn't have the courage to say anything that indicates sexuality, fear was very strong (I didn't notice this until now).
what I realize is fear fades when you start to talking, but it is in full force before to talk. thx for honest advice, the only known way is to doing it, SM is also help me with aura, I have to do something which will break this vicious circle

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - Ampersnd - 10-16-2021

(10-16-2021, 05:17 AM)lano1106 Wrote: but it is of a disarming simplicity. It boils down to adopt a honesty policy and when you are actually doing it, you find out that it makes you stand out of the crowd and women actually appreciate it.

What makes it hard to do is fears. Fear of what the other is going to think. Fear of rejection and so on...

You have to actually take the courage to do it few times to realize that those fears that are stopping you to be that way are irrationals and invalid.

Let's not forget that it's not all about us, either. I could only imagine the woman's perspective, where a man comes up to her in unusual circumstances and says "I'm thinking of my cock sliding between your ass checks" (which is basically the language used in the book), and she feels a pressure to placate or to not reject outright for fear of reprisal. To her, if the man is already unhinged enough to break five social conventions, what else is he capable of doing?

Just a thought.

this may not be relevant to what you say, I think when he says "honesty" he means(ARC), speaking what is in your mind straightforward without buying her with dates, paying for food etc, everything you do to get liked by her, is simply being manipulative and needy.
It really is, we conditioned by society that we think we as men, have to make her love ourselves with being kind, generous, pay for food receipt...
But don't you think all of these are just trying to hard? When we talk about alpha males, I don't think an alpha male would strive to get in her pants, he would his move and show his interest to her "only sexually" because what you would want from a woman you approach somewhere? Simple, sex.

MODE ONE behavior is a part of alpha male package for me,

(10-16-2021, 12:22 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: I could only imagine the woman's perspective, where a man comes up to her in unusual circumstances and says "I'm thinking of my cock sliding between your ass checks" (which is basically the language used in the book), and she feels a pressure to placate or to not reject outright for fear of reprisal. To her, if the man is already unhinged enough to break five social conventions, what else is he capable of doing?

LOL, I guess I wouldn't say something like that to someone I don't know anything about her, but you know everybody know some girl who will respond very positive to this even at first meeting, but body language and tonality of your voice is also must support what you say.

I watched a few videos of ARC, he was categorizing MODE 1 versions like 1.5, HARDCORE,
1.5 is something like I choose to use, "I want to let you know that I think you looking sexy, cutie, fine... attractive and what about hanging out as man and woman ?", HARDCORE mode is not for me at least most of the situations and for now.

someone is asking if is it okey to talk like that in your social circle, here:
https://youtu.be/BtGqJwaEX2E?t=3516

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - Ampersnd - 10-16-2021

(10-16-2021, 01:11 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: this may not be relevant to what you say, I think when he says "honesty" he means(ARC), speaking what is in your mind straightforward without buying her with dates, paying for food etc, everything you do to get liked by her, is simply being manipulative and needy.
It really is, we conditioned by society that we think we as men, have to make her love ourselves with being kind, generous, pay for food receipt...
But don't you think all of these are just trying to hard? When we talk about alpha males, I don't think an alpha male would strive to get in her pants, he would his move and show his interest to her "only sexually" because what you would want from a woman you approach somewhere? Simple, sex.  

MODE ONE behavior is a part of alpha male package for me,

(10-16-2021, 12:22 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: I could only imagine the woman's perspective, where a man comes up to her in unusual circumstances and says "I'm thinking of my cock sliding between your ass checks" (which is basically the language used in the book), and she feels a pressure to placate or to not reject outright for fear of reprisal. To her, if the man is already unhinged enough to break five social conventions, what else is he capable of doing?

LOL, I guess I wouldn't say something like that to someone I don't know anything about her, but you know everybody know some girl who will respond very positive to this even at first meeting, but body language and tonality of your voice is also must support what you say.

I watched a few videos of ARC, he was categorizing MODE 1 versions like 1.5, HARDCORE,
1.5 is something like I choose to use, "I want to let you know that I think you looking sexy, cutie, fine... attractive and  what about  hanging out as man and woman ?", HARDCORE mode is not for me at least most of the situations and for now.

someone is asking if is it okey to talk like that in your social circle, here:
https://youtu.be/BtGqJwaEX2E?t=3516

Oh great, that's actually a massive clarification. Currie says that no sexually explicit language nor profanity is required to be in mode one. In that case, I feel comfortable signing off on this method as a legit one. Though, the book is a tad misleading about all of the ingredients, as both sexually explicit language and profanity are baked in it throughout.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - MegaMan - 10-18-2021

(10-16-2021, 05:44 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Oh great, that's actually a massive clarification. Currie says that no sexually explicit language nor profanity is required to be in mode one. In that case, I feel comfortable signing off on this method as a legit one. Though, the book is a tad misleading about all of the ingredients, as both sexually explicit language and profanity are baked in it throughout.

I read the book (it's not that long lol) and in the last chapter he explains to start off with sth like " So … when would you like to share my company one-on-one … next Friday, or next Saturday?".
And from then on calibrate based on the responses and slowly escalate. Was very glad that it turned more real than straight-up starting with a dirty F-Bomb.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 03:23 AM)MegaMan Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 05:44 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Oh great, that's actually a massive clarification. Currie says that no sexually explicit language nor profanity is required to be in mode one. In that case, I feel comfortable signing off on this method as a legit one. Though, the book is a tad misleading about all of the ingredients, as both sexually explicit language and profanity are baked in it throughout.

I read the book (it's not that long lol) and in the last chapter he explains to start off with sth like " So … when would you like to share my company one-on-one … next Friday, or next Saturday?".
And from then on calibrate based on the responses and slowly escalate. Was very glad that it turned more real than straight-up starting with a dirty F-Bomb.

same here