Subliminal Talk
LTU5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU5 Journal (/Thread-LTU5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 11-19-2019

Could be.

LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 02-15-2020

Hello everybody I have been doing LTU5 now for about 4 months. I feel untouchable right now. It is like I am riding the wave no fear, pure joy and just living the life. I am single now and loving it. I only have to deal with my emotions, it is a freeing feeling. I just received a great career opportunity making more money then I do now and I didn't even have to go to college. It is with an international corporation worth billions and they even have there own stock. I will be working a 4 day work week and it is only 15 from my house. They have unlimited overtime, so making extra money won't be a problem. The position I got is in demand, so if I want to move I can. How great is that. Also, people either want help you or stay away from you. The NDRS should be put in all the programs, It  Rocks Shannon!!!

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 02-16-2020

Thumbsup

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 02-29-2020

Hello everybody,

So, last Friday I gave my 2 weeks notice to my boss and it went great. He was thanking me for working for him for 12 years. He told he wish he could provide a better opportunity. The new company sound great and wish me success, than told me the door is always open for me. I was doing great all day, until the drive home. I was going through all kinds of emotions like should I leave, will I be good at it, what happens if I don't pass the certification, will I like it since it is medical. This is a chance of a lifetime opportunity that took 6 months to get it. It was like it was waiting for me. My friend told me as long as she is working there nobody is going to mess with me. My new manager said don't worry about it, it a done deal you are part of the team. If you need another 3 month no problem, whatever it takes to get you ready. I am so grateful for this place. USLM must have been open doors for me. Because in the beginning they said to my friend in august he has no medical experience and don't think it will work. Her boss didn't think I was qualified. I started LTU5 in October by January all the medical people she hired either didn't like it or work out. She had my resume on her desk. I was going to give up. I thought I had no chance. But in Jan, everything was working out in my favor. I guess I was getting overwhelmed with emotions because on Friday it felt real when I told boss I am leaving. He said you couldn’t let an opportunity like this pass you by. He said you hit a goldmine. I realize that LTU5 really makes you dig deep into you emotions. Either you are really happy or working on resolving old or recent issues. The program really is working on improving your life, not just settling for what life throws your way. It wants you to have a great life and work thru the fear, which is the reasons this emotions come up in the first place.

So, this Friday was little different, I was food shopping looking at healthier foods to buy. I was so happy and shopping like I was doing UMS not LTU5. Everything I want was on sale, the universe was working on my behalf. I didn’t even care how much money I was spending, if I wanted it, I got it. I felt like I deserve it, I just was feeling comfortable in my own skin and loving myself. I was happy just being me. I use to have to have a drink or a girlfriend to feel this way. I felt like either of those things with mess up my night. I realized now a drink is avoiding my emotions and not dealing with them. When you wake up. My emotions are still there, I have to deal with them in a healthy way. I have enough emotions that I don’t want have to deal with her emotions too. I can just focus on me now. It was great not going crazy on Valentines Day.

Happy Saturday all!!!  Smile Yeye Thumbsup