Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-11-2019

So I have noticed that I am becoming more considerate of spending money. I feel a lot more optimistic about my financial future. Some of the fear and doubts I had before have begun to dissipate.

Also I am reconsidering some of the people I am hanging out with. A lot of the people in my town live for the weekend and have pretty aimless lives. Some of these people I have known for awhile but I'm thinking "Do I want to hang out with such people". The answer is no. These people don't offer anything I want .Not to say they are bad people but I want to move on to develop a new circle of friends that share similar aspirations and goals.

Tonight I listened to one loop and I feel fine. I may listen to more depending on how I feel.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-14-2019

Starting to feel some real effects of this program. I listened to a loop last night and today I was thinking about ideas to make money. It was like it was in my grasp. Like it could really happen. Before it was all so abstract. Now it seems like it can actually happen.
Exciting to see what the program does going forward.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - ncbeareatingman - 08-15-2019

Rock and Rol. Tholt. good progress Man. May those dreams come into reality as soon as possible. The road of UMS is one awesome road!!

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-18-2019

This weekend has been rough. E3 has been working hard. A lot of anxiety and depression. Today my anxiety has been high. Seems to jump around. I’ll be worried about one thing then another. I’m a chronic worrier.
Not a pleasant part of the process to say the least.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-18-2019

Just finished 3 loops on earphones and I feel really good. It’s like I got a mood boost. My anxiety has gone away. I must have been processing something heavy. I feel like I could listen to another loop but I don’t want to be exhausted as I have to work tomorrow.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-19-2019

Woke up today and had some bad anxiety. Even now I am feeling anxious. I am wondering if this means that I need to run the program more.
Tbh I haven’t seen any actual monetary results yet.
The biggest thing for me is that I can’t narrow down a listening regimen. I am wanting to listen to more loops but I also want to make sure I get enough rest.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-20-2019

So last night I had an interesting realization. It is like I had the blinders took off ansd realized how much my outlook was limited. I became aware of how I was limiting myself at a subconscious. That there were bigger horizons to be sought after and how I was capable of doing that I really.
This came after one day of not listening. I think I may extend my break a few more days and see how I feel.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-25-2019

So I have noticed a few things the past week. I have listened in the past 5 or 6 days.

I noticed I am starting to get along better with people

I had a presentation to do for work on Friday where I had to speak in front of 30 people or so and did very well. I got compliments on what I was wearing and for the speech itself.

i have noticed some fears come up such as fear of success. I am sure UMS is rooting them out for me but they are still unpleasant nonetheless.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 08-26-2019

So the last couple days, I seem to have noticed the tremendous effects of the bloom.

It seems like today and parts of yesterday. My interactions with people have skyrocketed. I seem to be socializing with a lot more people than before. I feel more confident too. I haven't listened to the program in like a week.
Today at work, I got so much work done. I feel like in the social zone today. I have people trying to talk to me who I haven't interacted with before. It's been fun today.

I am thinking I need a longer rest period as the bloom seems to get better over time. Maybe 5-6 days.
I might listen tonight or wait until tomorrow.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-02-2019

So my good results from last week have tapered off. I feel like I am returning to my old awkward self again. Feel very down today. Had a very socially awkward encounter with a friend today. Very disappointing. Can’t seem to get a grip on this part of my life. I want good finances but I really want to have a good social life. I feel like I can’t connect with anyone.

We’ll see what happens this week

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 09-02-2019

What are your current usage patterns?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-04-2019

(09-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: What are your current usage patterns?

I am trying to do a 2-3 days on and then 4 days off. Can't really seem to get a listening pattern narrowed down.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 09-04-2019

And number of loops?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 08:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: And number of loops?

I have settled on doing 2 loops