Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Shit this concernes me my first run was with am5 before and like i said i didnt notice anything when switching to sm3 from am6, but interesting theory dude this explains a lot here

Maybe thats why catman didnt get results with sm3 because he did am6 before, and shit again that means that my run could fail too :/

Thats a problem too i see that shanon didnt test the 5g alpha subs by himself just telling us how it should be in theory

Do you recommend me running wm2 refresher first before starting sm3? I need a quick answer because j wanted to start sm3 today or should i first do sm3 refresher to overload my brain

I don't know how sm3 and wm2 work together, I haven't ran WM myself sorry dude

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Xyer - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 03:55 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I noticed way more guys with succesful journals that ran AM5 before SM3 than guys now who are running SM3 with AM6. Could just be a coincidence or I just remember the AM5 successes better. But not all AM6 users failed, there was jackobz and buz can't remember if there were any others though... I was wondering why users weren't getting as good results as before and I even thought it might be AM5 but I was like "nah, AM6 is more powerful and has the SM3 lead in, it totally helps, we just need MORE shit to fix us before we can have success on SM3".

I hope now that I ran WM2 my SM3 run will be good, now I don't want to run AM6 again :/. I just realized that literally I've had opportunities to have success with women and its so obviously and invitation, but I just think "I should focus on what I'm doing". I even had a dream where I ignored a girl and she became attracted but then I ignored her too long and she lost interest. I had many similar dreams.

Maybe if I just keep running the magnets I will save mahself Sad. Noooooo my sex life is ruined, f u AM6. NOOOOO. (obviously a joke lol)

Lol, on a positve note, maybe if we beg Shannon to re-release AM5 it might undo the damage... but I don't think it will work if the problem is due to ignoring women since AM6 already put that there.

AFAIK there is user who punch his boss while using AM v.5 and he can't control his emotion. Maybe this is where Optimus Engine take roll and that's what make the result different for every user. We won't know until we use it right.

(02-05-2016, 03:02 AM)Xyer Wrote: I don't know you give good news or bad news with that haha. But if you though SM v.3 will get better result if we run AM v.5 first, my question is, which one needs serious update, is it SM v.3 or is it AM v.6? And what about your result overall right now? Could you share some of your newest experience update with SM v.3, Minititan? Thank you.

I would say its SM3 that needs a serious redraft, AM6 is a solid subliminal and many people have had fantastic results, however sm3 on from am6 realistically isn't a perfect match, when you think of a sex magnet, the image is of a man who is upto his knees in women, but an alpha male does as he chooses and doesn't need to be upto his knees in women because he goes after and gets what he wants, in my mind they are different characteristics. Yes it makes sense to be alpha first to become a sex magnet, but I guess once you go past a certain stage in the becoming alpha process then suddenly that adolescent need to screw every chick around no longer exists as you are beyond mature at that stage.

I don't know, I think AM6 is too powerful to allow the results users want from SM3 without having to do some major backtracking on progress. SM3 is ultimately a novelty subliminal, its not a life goal, even after achieving it you will eventually want to progress to alpha, I would say the truly defined Alpha Male that the sub is trying to carve is way above the Sex magnet, and devolving takes time

Maybe the current direction of the 2 subs just can't work together, maybe in future generations a new ideal has to be implemented, either that or AM5-SM3-AM6 should be the pattern of progress for evolving as a man, but evolving suggests not backtracking, its such a hard question to answer, to be honest when i ran am6 i found myself looking down at guys hooking up with chicks here and there, and also looking down at women who tried to hook up with me. (for some reason my standards became so insanely high I never got with anyone during AM6 because i found a reason not to, whereas prior after sm3 first run, for months after i would hook up with girls that were insanely hot in my opinion, but looking back at them from the am6 perspective they just weren't good enough for me). So if you think that highly of yourself and your standards are that high then how can you have the sex magnet experience were women are flocking at you for you to have your way when you are screening each one.

I think the step between am5 and am6 is so large that you may aswell have your fun before becoming the ultimate alpha. Again only my opinion, can't say everyones experiences will be or are the same

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 02-05-2016

Thats why i argue so much with shanon about his views on alphaness and women but since there are no other effective subs out there i have to take whatever he produces lol

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - robstar - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 04:03 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 03:02 AM)Xyer Wrote: I don't know you give good news or bad news with that haha. But if you though SM v.3 will get better result if we run AM v.5 first, my question is, which one needs serious update, is it SM v.3 or is it AM v.6? And what about your result overall right now? Could you share some of your newest experience update with SM v.3, Minititan? Thank you.

I would say its SM3 that needs a serious redraft, AM6 is a solid subliminal and many people have had fantastic results, however sm3 on from am6 realistically isn't a perfect match, when you think of a sex magnet, the image is of a man who is upto his knees in women, but an alpha male does as he chooses and doesn't need to be upto his knees in women because he goes after and gets what he wants, in my mind they are different characteristics. Yes it makes sense to be alpha first to become a sex magnet, but I guess once you go past a certain stage in the becoming alpha process then suddenly that adolescent need to screw every chick around no longer exists as you are beyond mature at that stage.

I don't know, I think AM6 is too powerful to allow the results users want from SM3 without having to do some major backtracking on progress. SM3 is ultimately a novelty subliminal, its not a life goal, even after achieving it you will eventually want to progress to alpha, I would say the truly defined Alpha Male that the sub is trying to carve is way above the Sex magnet, and devolving takes time

Maybe the current direction of the 2 subs just can't work together, maybe in future generations a new ideal has to be implemented, either that or AM5-SM3-AM6 should be the pattern of progress for evolving as a man, but evolving suggests not backtracking, its such a hard question to answer, to be honest when i ran am6 i found myself looking down at guys hooking up with chicks here and there, and also looking down at women who tried to hook up with me. (for some reason my standards became so insanely high I never got with anyone during AM6 because i found a reason not to, whereas prior after sm3 first run, for months after i would hook up with girls that were insanely hot in my opinion, but looking back at them from the am6 perspective they just weren't good enough for me). So if you think that highly of yourself and your standards are that high then how can you have the sex magnet experience were women are flocking at you for you to have your way when you are screening each one.

I think the step between am5 and am6 is so large that you may aswell have your fun before becoming the ultimate alpha. Again only my opinion, can't say everyones experiences will be or are the same

Agreed. I did well on my first SM run, and I'm wondering if it wasn't BECAUSE I didn't get all the bulletpoints of AM. I mainly got the social alpha side, but not the self discipline. I'm curious how my run now after two am6 runs will go.
Perhaps someone could run SM3 twice in a row to really see the power of it!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - JackOfHearts - 02-05-2016

[Moderator note:In violation of forum rules]

(02-05-2016, 02:51 AM)Minititan Wrote: I love looking back on this. Again since this has been bumped for anyone and you want strong results that match the claims of the product description. Avoid running AM6 first if you can, I know Shannon says that these subs are designed to back off each other, but SM3 is in need of a serious update, you will get amazing results with sm3 to the point where you can't believe what's happening is being influenced by an MP3 if you run am5 prior. SM3 is my all time favourite sub, the results it has gave me have been fantastic, but running AM6 stopped my success during that sub and after on my rerun I was too I guess too "alpha" and didn't have time for sex and women, haha sounds counterproductive and goes against the marketing but if you have ran AM6 then go for WM instead, I guess AM6 works the so well that the mentality of a sex magnet is less important or something. Until the sub gets released in 6G or a SM3.1 comes out I would avoid this if AM6 has been done or you prefer the stronger results of AM6 over AM5. Sadly the bulk of experiences on the forum for SM3 have been lackluster, the only theory I can offer is that AM6 works so well that you won't have time for multiple women and random sexual encounters on your daily commute. To the commenter above, experimentation began a while ago, but it goes against the rules of the sub so probably violates Shannon's rules somewhere to discuss, sorry! Can't say much more because everything I write is dismissed by Shannon as either ignorance or an attack on him, regardless what I say above, I highly recommend the results will be better, Shannon will say otherwise but he hasn't tested either sub himself yet

If AM6 would be the cause that would means users would behave like that before they run SM3 while on AM6. So far I didn't noticed that. Maybe it's SM3 itself that make the user like that at some point.

Or maybe it's both of them. Remember that they are both aimed at making you unattached, independent.

Edit: Also I remember reading some sex magnet journal where the guy didn't care to get laid and shift his focus just after finishing the magnet run. Saying something like Sex isn't really what I was looking for. And this was well before AM6 came out.

(02-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 02:51 AM)Minititan Wrote: I love looking back on this. Again since this has been bumped for anyone and you want strong results that match the claims of the product description. Avoid running AM6 first if you can, I know Shannon says that these subs are designed to back off each other, but SM3 is in need of a serious update, you will get amazing results with sm3 to the point where you can't believe what's happening is being influenced by an MP3 if you run am5 prior. SM3 is my all time favourite sub, the results it has gave me have been fantastic, but running AM6 stopped my success during that sub and after on my rerun I was too I guess too "alpha" and didn't have time for sex and women, haha sounds counterproductive and goes against the marketing but if you have ran AM6 then go for WM instead, I guess AM6 works the so well that the mentality of a sex magnet is less important or something. Until the sub gets released in 6G or a SM3.1 comes out I would avoid this if AM6 has been done or you prefer the stronger results of AM6 over AM5. Sadly the bulk of experiences on the forum for SM3 have been lackluster, the only theory I can offer is that AM6 works so well that you won't have time for multiple women and random sexual encounters on your daily commute. To the commenter above, experimentation began a while ago, but it goes against the rules of the sub so probably violates Shannon's rules somewhere to discuss, sorry! Can't say much more because everything I write is dismissed by Shannon as either ignorance or an attack on him, regardless what I say above, I highly recommend the results will be better, Shannon will say otherwise but he hasn't tested either sub himself yet

Shit this concernes me my first run was with am5 before and like i said i didnt notice anything when switching to sm3 from am6, but interesting theory dude this explains a lot here

Maybe thats why catman didnt get results with sm3 because he did am6 before, and shit again that means that my run could fail too :/

Thats a problem too i see that shanon didnt test the 5g alpha subs by himself just telling us how it should be in theory

Do you recommend me running wm2 refresher first before starting sm3? I need a quick answer because j wanted to start sm3 today or should i first do sm3 refresher to overload my brain
I thought you already started SM3.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 02-05-2016

Nope just did one day then decided to take a few days break will start today

There is also DanAmerson who run AM5 then SM3 and didn't "succeed"

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Xyer - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 06:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: There is also DanAmerson who run AM5 then SM3 and didn't "succeed"

Looks like to be fair we can't judge the effectiveness through using AM v.5 or AM v.6 first. I think it's way too subjective.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dubls - 02-05-2016

This conversation is absolutely fascinating. My goal since discovering IML was to run SM3. Of course, I wanted to respect the 'order of things' so I got my hands on AM6. I actually have AM5 because I pirated it and then purchased it a few days later and then purchased AM6 with the 50% discount. I recently completed 2 consecutive runs of AM6. I'm in the process of rating the bullet points for the second time and prevailing wisdom would have me run the program again. AM6 taught me things about myself and my game plan is to run ASC for 3-6 months, but of course my end game is Sex Magnet. So this conversation shakes things up for me. What do you think Mini?

(02-05-2016, 09:14 AM)essy Wrote: This conversation is absolutely fascinating. My goal since discovering IML was to run SM3. Of course, I wanted to respect the 'order of things' so I got my hands on AM6. I actually have AM5 because I pirated it and then purchased it a few days later and then purchased AM6 with the 50% discount. I recently completed 2 consecutive runs of AM6. I'm in the process of rating the bullet points for the second time and prevailing wisdom would have me run the program again. AM6 taught me things about myself and my game plan is to run ASC for 3-6 months, but of course my end game is Sex Magnet. So this conversation shakes things up for me. What do you think Mini?

I would go with your gut instinct or your initial plan essy, I can only speak from experience and the fact I have yet to see anyone get into the sm experience like I did, the 4 months after the sub were just as much as the sub itself, however 2nd run I could not come close to replicating the results I received, I'm putting this down to am6 because I am much better state physically, mentally, financially than when I was when I first ran the sub! I'm somewhat disappointed that I don't get approached for sex every 2nd or 3rd anymore! But then again I'm not disappointed, because I'm now the most stable I've ever been. People can agree or disagree, but I've yet to see anyone actually be the sex magnet on these forums, don't get me wrong I'm still going to listen to that sub over and over until I get back to the success the sub once gave me. Follow your instinct, again I don't think the sm3 should be an end goal, I think if you can achieve everything in AM6 then there isn't much sm3 can add on without pulling you back a few notches. I dunno if you are unsure about what to do then just wait for Shannon to pop up here and dismiss everything I say as wrong, after all his argument will be he knows they work together because he made them and he made them to work together. If you really want sm3s results then you should hammer down on that sub, don't postpone it for asc, I'm sure asc will be included in some aspect.

Can you add more details about the "you" right now. How much attention do you get from girls?What stage are you listening? How much confidence you have? Are you social? Are you cold?

Thanks