Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 3.2 MOAR power!! - DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's been 37 days since I listened to Exercise Motivation 5.5.

Ran 1 loop of 3.2 DMSI, that was 3 hours ago and now I have a headache, it's dull but noticeable. Hybrid Trickling Stream

My morning routine was similar to every morning, the only thing I could contribute to this headache is listening to 1 loop of 3.2. Hopefully, this doesn't repeat.

Joining my male friend for lunch and then we are going to see a movie.
Not sure how often I'll be updating since there will be plenty of 3.2 journals being written.
Just so you know, the module to make resistance painful is turned off in 3.2.
So then what can the headaches be attributed to?

I was getting shooting pains across different parts of my head and face as well as a couple headaches in the hours leading up to me running 3.2 for the first time and then when I ran it I kind of like I was drunk but in a bad way and then I knocked out for a bit.
(02-23-2018, 08:05 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: [ -> ]So then what can the headaches be attributed to?

I was getting shooting pains across different parts of my head and face as well as a couple headaches in the hours leading up to me running 3.2 for the first time and then when I ran it I kind of like I was drunk but in a bad way and then I knocked out for a bit.

It seems likely to be either a result of significantly higher work load for the brain or potentially a last ditch effort to resist by disincentivizing the run. The latter would seem unlikely, given the precautions in place. 3.2 is a seriously powerful subliminal.

It does everything it does much more powerfully than 3.1 did.
(02-23-2018, 07:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, the module to make resistance painful is turned off in 3.2.

I remembered that you had turned it off.
I just reported it out of curiosity if anyone else had experienced it or if it was just a coincidence.

Honestly, with as many people using DMSI; I really wasn't planning on writing a journal. Except, I know 3.2 is still experimental and you need the data!!
Quote:It seems likely to be either a result of significantly higher work load for the brain

I've had stuff like this a few times listening to a new program. Pressure in my head and such, mainly when it's a step up in technology.
On Day 1 when I went to have lunch with my "Married" male friend. The son-a-bitch cockblocked me at the restaurant!! After the female waitress took our order, a male server brought our lemonades and food.

Me: I can't believe you've never been to this restaurant.
Him: I'm a creature of habit, I don't like to go out of my comfort zone.
Waitress: Hi guys. Ready to order?
Me: Two lemonades and chicken tostadas.
Him: You're ordering for me!! I don't get to order what I want??
Me: It's her favorite. (pointing to the waitress)
Her: It actually is... I eat it 3 times a week. Plus I get my employee discount.

The male server brings us our lemonades and chicken tostadas.
10 minutes later she shows up.

Me: I didn't think I'd see you again. I was surprised you didn't bring us our order.
Her: I bet your food doesn't taste as good.
Me: No it doesn't
Him: Your really pretty, you should be in a beauty contest.

And that was it, she never came back to our table.
(02-25-2018, 07:57 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]On Day 1 when I went to have lunch with my "Married" male friend. The son-a-bitch cockblocked me at the restaurant!! After the female waitress took our order, a male server brought our lemonades and food.

Her: It actually is... I eat it 3 times a week. Plus I get my employee discount.

Me: I didn't think I'd see you again. I was surprised you didn't bring us our order.

He sounds like a fool for saying that, dont go to dinner with him to a nice place I guess.

my friend at uni, the married guy has done the same or similar, but what he does is he takes over the conversation and makes it all about him, and I just stand there and watch politely.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid190976
(02-25-2018, 05:05 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]As for the physical effects of DMSI. Body heat, so much body heat. These past few days I feel like a furnace.

I feel the body heat that Matt describes. It does feel like a furnace.
Haven't even done my loop for Day 3 yet!!
For me, it is a steady and constant heat. First version of DMSI I have ever felt this sensation!!
Is this the infamous "aura" I've been reading about??
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid190943
(02-24-2018, 09:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I see it is gonna be challenging for me to resist using this.. these initial reports seem the best yet from any past version.

I'm trying to focus on money and business, and DMSI is going in a different direction than that. I guess i'll see what others report in that area.

I've got to try to atleast stay patient for about another month until i've finished FasterEFT sessions i've booked.

There has been zero "mandatory" overtime since the last time I ran DMSI.
As long as I can remember, when I listen to DMSI there is "mandatory" overtime.

I did the first and second loop on my days off. When I went back to work, as soon as my supervisor saw me. "4Kingdoms, you are working 6 days this week!!"
(02-25-2018, 07:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 07:57 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]On Day 1 when I went to have lunch with my "Married" male friend. The son-a-bitch cockblocked me at the restaurant!! After the female waitress took our order, a male server brought our lemonades and food.

He sounds like a fool for saying that, dont go to dinner with him to a nice place I guess.

my friend at uni, the married guy has done the same or similar, but what he does is he takes over the conversation and makes it all about him, and I just stand there and watch politely.

Jake, that's exactly what happened. He spoke the next 5 minutes about himself. I just didn't feel like typing the rest of what he said.
(02-25-2018, 08:18 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 07:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Jake, that's exactly what happened. He spoke the next 5 minutes about himself. I just didn't feel like typing the rest of what he said.

Yeh exactly the same thing has happened to me with this 1 guy and I even said it in a funny way infront of the girl that hes cock blocked me but my friend is such a chump that I dont think he realises it. he just tries to be everyones friend and then like an idiot starts going on about his kids etc.

I think your friend may be the same as mine but either way get away from him in these situations bro and just tell him hes cock blocked you or dont and realise hes the way he is.

Its very disrespectful though and out of order but in the case of my friend hes a real absent minded tool and I know hes not doing it intentionally but its very rude and self absorbing. im listening to dmsi and ranting here so wonder if thats related haha
Reminds me of someone I really hate.
Yep. Two guys I know that are married resent their own monogamy so they completely cockblock everyone they can. That's why I haven't hung out with them in almost two years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4