Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pirating No more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I have pirated every sub of Shannon’s. Only got from others. I never shared (thank god). Anyways I just deleted all of them. I was 2 months into AM6 when I realized this. Now that everything is gone, I am determined to use these subs legally. I will be buying DMSI 3.2 tomorrow and starting a journal. Thanks for reading. I hope to get to know you soon enough.
Imagine spending hours upon hours working hard day and night to compile a subliminal to sell and then you find someone has got it for free and all your hard work has gone to waste.
(02-23-2018, 01:01 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine spending hours upon hours working hard day and night to compile a subliminal to sell and then you find someone has got it for free and all your hard work has gone to waste.
That's what I realized. It was a crappy thing for me to do
(02-23-2018, 11:38 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2018, 01:01 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine spending hours upon hours working hard day and night to compile a subliminal to sell and then you find someone has got it for free and all your hard work has gone to waste.
That's what I realized. It was a crappy thing for me to do

Well we all appreciate your honestly. Thanks for being so honest bro.

I am sure there are a lot of members of this forum using the pirate versions of the subs which would never ever confess.

I think if you invest your hard earned cash in a product you are more motivated to use it.
Hello there!

I am a new member, too. Smile

(English is my third language. So, please be easy on me. Big Grin)

Last week, I found one of Shannon's pirated sub online. But I don't download it.

Why? Because I honestly doubt the integrity of the file. And I said to myself: If I'm gonna put something INSIDE my head, it's gonna be from someone I trust. The source. Not from some scammy sites.

It's actually more like fear-based thinking, than some moral/ethical code.
When I was thinking whether to try subliminals from here or not, I stumbled upon lots of torrents of Shannon's subs. I downloaded via torrent the whole pack, I think there were around 15 -20 subliminals in the pack.

In the end I decided not to use the pirate subs. The question was should I purchase the subs and if they do not work then I would have to ask for refund. I decided to try the free subs and see the result. Now I am listening to the EPRHA Version 1.0 (free version). I am getting good results with the free version and intend to buy a subliminal when i finish this. The purpose of free version is to try if it suits you.

Except for the expensive ones, most of the subliminals are quite affordable. I mean when you compare it with the therapy session fees, which I think is around $60-100 minimum per session. You can buy a sub for $24 and try it. If it works for you it is a very economical deal. Otherwise you can ask for refund.

Another aspect is technical. There is always a risk of tempering with pirated subs. When a subliminal is successful, people try to open it to see what is inside it, what is the script. In the end you may be getting a damaged file which may harm you instead of giving any benefit.

Just so you know, I have no connection with this site.
Im glad you guys are admitting to this and correcting your ways but to use anything pirated that is to benefit and improve your mind is very stupid!

Im surprised to hear that these subs are on torrent sites so from this I hope people that join here are legit and not trying to just collect and put up on download sites and I also hope that Shannon improves the anti-pirate elements.

I agree with Thor, when someone has and is putting so much effort into trying to make these benefit us then why on earth would you want to do anything so shitty.

Dont wanna make anyone feel bad unless youre in the wrong but come on people pay and invest in your own success. Dont kid yourself. your subconscious mind knows when youre being honourable and not.
I think one way of preventing pirating of any product and not just subliminals is offering a good customer service. If the customer service is sh*t then customers attitudes will be reflected that way. "They do not give a toss so why should I" which leads them to use torrent websites to access products.
(03-04-2018, 12:09 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I think one way of preventing pirating of any product and not just subliminals is offering a good customer service. If the customer service is sh*t then customers attitudes will be reflected that way. "They do not give a toss so why should I" which leads them to use torrent websites to access products.

yeah possibly but then there are those that may not hang about here long enough to experience the customer service, and just come on checkout what the subs are called and pirate them. The only concrete way to by pass this is to make sure that anti pirate stuff in the sub makes not only the sub not work but makes them feel intense emotions to want to buy the sub instead.

I wanted to say alot more severe side effects but I dont want to get into any trouble for just speaking my mind hahaha otherwise lets put it this way if superman stole a sub I would want the sub to have some traces of kryptonite to give me an upset stomach or atleast remember the destruction of krypton haha
(03-04-2018, 04:09 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2018, 12:09 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I think one way of preventing pirating of any product and not just subliminals is offering a good customer service. If the customer service is sh*t then customers attitudes will be reflected that way. "They do not give a toss so why should I" which leads them to use torrent websites to access products.

yeah possibly but then there are those that may not hang about here long enough to experience the customer service, and just come on checkout what the subs are called and pirate them. The only concrete way to by pass this is to make sure that anti pirate stuff in the sub makes not only the sub not work but makes them feel intense emotions to want to buy the sub instead.

I wanted to say alot more severe side effects but I dont want to get into any trouble for just speaking my mind hahaha otherwise lets put it this way if superman stole a sub I would want the sub to have some traces of kryptonite to give me an upset stomach or atleast remember the destruction of krypton haha

If I was the subliminal creator I would be very harsh with my AP code.
(03-04-2018, 06:10 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2018, 04:09 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

If I was the subliminal creator I would be very harsh with my AP code.

exactly!