Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 JakeKennedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I originally planned to run PTPA then roll into DMSI 3.2 late. I have had so much sickness around me I've mostly only been able to run MIR2 for the last few weeks. With the release of 3.2 in the near future Ive decided to pass on PTPA for now and come back to it at a later time.

The weird thing is since I decided to run 3.2 next I've had the idea in the back of my mind to start a nofap. I don't masturbate a lot but still a couple times a week roughly when sex is regular with my GF. When I have time to kill I often run through my Tumblr where I follow mostly softcore nude posts. I have even had the idea to take the app off my phone which I've never contemplated before. The only sense I can make of all this is after I decided to for sure run 3.2 next I've started experiencing it's effects. All I can say is crazy.
Obviously we won't know for sure until we run 3.2 but I have been thinking about the wall and how it may change things from previous versions. In previous versions I would execute at times but most often there would be heavy flirting between various girls and myself but neither I nor the girls would take things to the next level. Already I am excited about having my back against the wall and forced to execute. But also naturally curious as to whether girls who are turned on will also begin to feel their backs against the wall.
Same here. Shannon put a lot of time into developing The Wall and he's definitely a perfectionist so one can only assume that he's doing/done everything he can think of to make The Wall as close to impenetrable as possible. Not only that, but remember what Shannon said: the models predicted (but didn't guarantee) that V3.4 would be the final version of DMSI and in some of those predictions V3.3 was the final version of DMSI.

Taken together, this would indicate that at the very least 3.2 would have to have at least a moderate success rate if it's to be a stepping stone towards DMSI final...especially IF V3.4 (or V3.3) is going to be the final version.
I have not yet started work on making the effects inescapable for the affected side. That may have to wait for a later version. I'm not sure it will even be necessary, but we'll see what happens when I get to working on that part of the script. It's entirely possible that such measures won't be necessary. If they are... they'll find their way in.
(02-05-2018, 11:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have not yet started work on making the effects inescapable for the affected side. That may have to wait for a later version. I'm not sure it will even be necessary, but we'll see what happens when I get to working on that part of the script. It's entirely possible that such measures won't be necessary. If they are... they'll find their way in.

inescapable i like the sound of that
(02-05-2018, 02:49 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2018, 11:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have not yet started work on making the effects inescapable for the affected side. That may have to wait for a later version. I'm not sure it will even be necessary, but we'll see what happens when I get to working on that part of the script. It's entirely possible that such measures won't be necessary. If they are... they'll find their way in.

inescapable i like the sound of that

Inescapable truly does sound like the beginning of infinitely more power. 3.1 was easily more powerful than 3.01. Naturally I'm ready for an even bigger jump in power from 3.1 to 3.2. Today a very cute (8) 21 y/o girl who I am friends with but moved away (1.5 hrs) showed up at my business unexpectedly. There has always been some sexual chemistry between us but nothing has ever happened. She seemed to have no good reason to be there other than to visit with me. When asked what brought her in she just said she was in the neighborhood. It was nice to visit and flirt with her but just seemed truly odd she flirted right back but was repeatedly reluctant to give me her new number or invite me to visit. She left saying she would drop in to see me again. Obviously I hope she does but I'm still not going to worry about it.
I am noting a lot of very strange behavior from women for about the last week. Each day, between 1 and 5 women will do something that is unusual and over the top enough to get my attention in the direction of expressing her interest. Servers stealing me as a customer, having three servers instead of one, women flirting with me outrageously in front of my girlfriend, it's getting odd.

Maybe this is related.
(02-06-2018, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am noting a lot of very strange behavior from women for about the last week. Each day, between 1 and 5 women will do something that is unusual and over the top enough to get my attention in the direction of expressing her interest. Servers stealing me as a customer, having three servers instead of one, women flirting with me outrageously in front of my girlfriend, it's getting odd.

Maybe this is related.

I would readily say your experiences are related.

Today I ran into a 9/10 girl TL who is very fake, made-up, empty, etc. She is somewhat known in my city as being a hot girl a lot of guys rave about. Personal I wouldn't go out of my way for her because of her emptiness and drama but wouldn't turn down no strings sex either. Anyway her and I are acquaintances at best but she immediately treated me like we are really close and talk all the time when I've talked to her maybe twice before in my life for just a couple minutes. She came off very naturally that we are so close and I just went along with her even though I was thinking in my head wtf is this all about.

Obviously I hope this effect continues and gets stronger as we begin 3.2. I could truly get used to girls acting this way.
It sounds to me like TID from 3.2. Looking forward to trying this myself.
After deciding on 1/29/18 to run DMSI 3.2 when it drops I have not masturbated. I am attributing this to 3.2 TID but it could still be placebo. Accordingly I am going to let 3.2 do it's thing and just see what happens.
What is TID?
(02-07-2018, 01:54 PM)Sanbosay Wrote: [ -> ]What is TID?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/glossary/
(02-07-2018, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow this is insane no wonder I've been getting attention Lately from women lots of eye contacts flirting and so on I couldn't understand why I ran 3.1 about 3 weeks ago and I thought the effect was still on me but I didn't know about TID this is mad crazy guys
(02-07-2018, 02:36 PM)Sanbosay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2018, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow this is insane no wonder I've been getting attention Lately from women lots of eye contacts flirting and so on I couldn't understand why I ran 3.1 about 3 weeks ago and I thought the effect was still on me but I didn't know about TID this is mad crazy guys

Yes it is. It's even hard for me to believe, and I invented it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7