Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm new to subs. I found out about them from a pheromone website and being an open minded person decided to give them a shot. I've always thought my 'inner game' or mentality was the weakest part of me so I'm looking to fix them. Become more alpha, funnier and enjoy being in social situations more.

Thanks.
Welcome here, StridingStrider. I'm sure you'll soon be glad you made this choice. These programs are life changing.

Which program did you pick to start with?
(02-10-2018, 06:50 AM)Morgul Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome here, StridingStrider. I'm sure you'll soon be glad you made this choice. These programs are life changing.

Which program did you pick to start with?

I started with ASC, seen as it was free and wanted to see if it worked. Completed about a week of it, before switching to DMSI as I couldn't help but feel the hype after following its development on the forums. Then I reproached myself after reading that you need some time off before starting a new programme. So I took about another week off and started on AM6 figuring that I need a good solid foundation for confidence before supplementing with a confidence programme.

Currently on stage 1 day 2 and I plan on sticking with this until I complete it. Then I might hop onto DMSI if it's been completed.
(02-11-2018, 07:14 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2018, 06:50 AM)Morgul Wrote: [ -> ]Which program did you pick to start with?

I started with ASC, seen as it was free and wanted to see if it worked. Completed about a week of it, before switching to DMSI as I couldn't help but feel the hype after following its development on the forums. Then I reproached myself after reading that you need some time off before starting a new programme. So I took about another week off and started on AM6 figuring that I need a good solid foundation for confidence before supplementing with a confidence programme.

Currently on stage 1 day 2 and I plan on sticking with this until I complete it. Then I might hop onto DMSI if it's been completed.

Nice, you have chosen very well. In my opinion, AM6 is the best choice for what you need. Specially before you attempt to embark on DMSI or some other strong attraction programs.
(02-16-2018, 12:58 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Lol sounds about like my story. I myself started ASC and before I even had enough time to test if subs work I just bought AM6.

Hi Frosted,

You're signature gave me a lot of food for thought. Really smart order in which to begin subs. I was thinking of doing something similar.

Do you think it's still worth it to run WM and SM? DMSI seems very similar to them, and they're $500 each.
Welcome to the forum.

Whichever sub you choose, as you have realised just make sure the breaks are enough before moving on to the next and for that seek out advice if youre unsure on how many days breaks you need.

Cannot advise you on what subs you should try or in what order except to say that the most powerful sub will be DMSI 3.2, which is going to be released in a few days.

This sub will have the most up to date tech in a sub and each version is an increase and a protype where we use and give feedback in the hope that the sub can 1 day be perfected to do what its supposed to for as many of us as is possible; subsequently uplifting and enhancing every other sub from its development.

so good luck!