Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Started BASE 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys.

I am on my 9th day, stage 1 of BASE. I get about 8 hours while sleeping, 2-5 hours in awake hours each day.

So ,day 9, well is it progress that I'm at least making the effort to write this, as a long term unemployed, depressed angry resentful type, maybe it is

I was excepting more, so far I have not much more motivation, slightly less interested in masturbation and I had been on a short run a few times, which is some times.

Have cleaned a little and moved my computer around to get more light.

I'm really looking for comments from people who have been through BASE, will post again

Have fun guys![/align]
I have been through BASE. I used an earlier version of it to start this business. What I can tell you is, you're doing it wrong.

You describe yourself "as a long term unemployed, depressed angry resentful type". If you identify with that as being you, then you cannot simultaneously be a successful entrepreneur. Those two identities are mutually exclusive.

You have to let go of that identity, and allow yourself to become what BASE is trying to guide you into becoming.

People make this mistake all the time. Before I started this business, my family used to tell me I was hopeless, helpless, worthless, useless and always going to fail. Until the moment I stopped believing them and accepting that belief as true, it was true, because by accepting it as being true, I was making it true with all of the resulting choices, actions, attitudes, etc.

Everything stems from what you accept as being true.

So when you want to quit smoking, the only way to do that is to stop believing that "I am a smoker" and become "an ex smoker" or "a non-smoker", because smokers by definition smoke. That is how you become and are a smoker.

Likewise, if your identity is "a long term unemployed, depressed angry resentful type", then you are actually programming your subconscious to create that reality inwardly and outwardly, and that is what you experience. Your subconscious does not differentiate between good and bad, it just does whatever it thinks you want it to do, and it understands that by what you have accepted as being true.

So...

To get the results you want from BASE, stop identifying as "a long term unemployed, depressed angry resentful type". Stop insisting on the past being the only possible present or future, because it's not. The ONLY thing that holds you down is you and whatever self limiting beliefs you accept as true. I can say this to you as living proof that it is true.

What do you want to be? Apparently, you want to be a successful entrepreneur. Okay, so here's how you do that.

1. Recognize that the past does not have to be the present or the future.
  2. Decide that your future will be different, and that you can become what you are aiming for.
  3. Choose to differentiate between what has been and what is, accepting that they are different.
  4. Understand that every single moment, you get yet another chance to choose to change your experience, path and reality by changing what you believe to be true from aritificially self limiting to naturally self empowering and success generating.
  5. Create a set of goals: Long term, medium term, short term, and break them down into small easily accomplished steps.
  6. Use BASE 2.1 according to the instructions, and it will help you achieve all this.
  7. Let go of expectations that can, may, will, could or do hold you back.
  8. Accept personal responsibility for your conditions, choices, actions, beliefs and RESULTS.
  9. Do whatever it takes to get what you want, with no excuses.

Success is a choice, just as much as failure is. Let go of the past, choose the future you want, and then adjust yourself in whatever ways result in that future and take action!

Thank you Shannon, I do find that meaningful and inspiring.

I'll re-read this a few times I expect, I am also going to go read through BASE 2.1 instructions and aims.

Imagining what could be
Embarrassing, as I have been sleeping (and gaming) in another room I had not have the correct speakers playing my BASE program, i check they were only up to 18k range rather than the required 2-20k.

So, I return to day 1 and hope that everyone's knowledge of the program remains true Big Grin do not doubt Smile
Day 1 (again)

I started the subliminal again on correct speakers, then I had a 2 hours nap, I did have a dream about being hired by a prestigious company to do some highly creative well paid work, which also lead me to seek expert advice from a friend who who showed me around his very nice house and huge car collection.

So, that has something to do with wealth I'm sure.
Start of day 2 (morning)

Had dreams, do not remember them, but they happened.

Much procrastination as I had in the past, cleaned and organized my room a little.

Will keep you informed!
I'd give the free speaker test a go on the other speakers and see http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/

If it doesn't crackle then it shouldn't be too bad since it's just a little difference. Though I don't know alot about sound system kind of stuff.