Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DRA 5.5G during Therapy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started using DRA 5.5G the 24th of November (with some noticeable effect in the moment and during the day) and a month later I started going in therapy for my situation (depression and other stuff), with psychosynthetic psychotherapist.

Puculiar of the psychosynthesis is that it combines psychoanalysis with other techniques like medtation and hypnotic inductions.

I've not said yet to the therapist that I'm using DRA or that I used any other types of subliminals, but I'll do it in the future.

In the istructions of DRA it says to not use it with anyother type of mind programming thecniques.

Should I stop using DRA as long as I'm in therapy?
If I stop using it at night for the 5 loops, can I use it ITM when I'm feelimg low?

I also started taking curcumin and saffron for their antidepressant properties.
Hypnosis is a form of mind programming. You need your therapist to know about this, and yes, you should not be using it with other forms of mind programming, because you're basically adding in a variable your therapist cannot account for and creating the possibility of script/goal conflict.

How well was it working for you by itself? Would you say your depression is minor, moderate or severe?
Ok, understood, but if you can't use DRA with any other form of mind-programming, and any form of therapy is basically mind-programming, how are we supposed to use it?

With things like depression, if it's frightening you to the point to take action and feel better, therapy is the best thing you can do along with other life-style changes. But if you said to not use it alone to feel better and possibly cure it, how can we manage it if we can't use it with therapy? I'm sorry but I'm not understanding :/

Anyway it was working well by itself, but I think it acted like a propeller to what I'm doing and feeling now: I started searching meticulously for the best therapist for my situation. I've started the therapy little time ago, but I'm already seeing some interesting results. I think that I'm not resisting what is surfacing, and better capable to return to the "general center" of the ego.

My depression started pretty mild, two years ago (possibly more, I tought it was natural to feel that way during adolescence, now I'm 22), but recently it became a nightmare just to fell that I'm myself, I've started to hate the way I act and feel and I've noticed that I had a lot of repressed emotions and sensations.
My family situation is particular, I could say it's an enlarged family, and I think that my parents too have some mental problems, some unresolved issues that made their way to me and my mind.

Shannon, do you know of psychosyntesis? When you talk about the multiple parts of the self or the subconscious that act for themselfs, it reminds me a lot of that. It's an all italian pride, conceptualized and experimented in the first 900's by Roberto Assagioli. Let me know what you think.
The key with using DRA alongside therapy is that it must only be done with the knowledge of the therapist, who must approve of its use with their theraputic techniques. The goal here is to prevent the therapist from having unknown variables in play that they cannot account for in the design and execution of their therapy. If the therapist knows about the program, and your use of it, and approves of you using it during therapy, then it's fine. Otherwise, it could create issues because the therapist cannot account for all important variables in play.