Subliminal Talk

Full Version: .......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey man,
Usually if you can hear it comfortably it's ok. But i'm not sure how much it penetrates with those other sounds so this would be a good one for Shannon.

If he doesn't see it in a few days you may want to post it in his journal discussion thread as that is the one he checks the most.
3/15 is the lowest I would go, but it's fine.
(12-30-2017, 09:38 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I've been using the US track for my AM6 run at work through my cellphone (Galaxy S8+). Sitting in my shirt pocket, close to me. ~4 to 7 hours.

Out of the 15 volume nobs, I can comfortably hear 4/15 on Trickling Stream Masked, which is about -30 db according to Frequensee app.

but since others are sometimes around me, I use the US instead,
3/15 is ~27,28 db, I barely hear it and for being so, it's comfortable to listen to. This is what I've been using. As this is also max volume as instructed in the AM6 instructions.

I'm worried since ambient sound around me is fairly loud (sinks running, ice machine, fans whirling a bit), I won't be able to hear the US, even though it's at the maximum volume per instructions.
Or is my subconscious still able to pick up the subliminal easily at -27 db?

do you use US AM6 just using the phone? will its effect be maximized?
The effects will definitely not be maximized on a mono speaker.
(01-01-2018, 05:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The effects will definitely not be maximized on a mono speaker.

I use AKG S30 travel speakers when I am working, has a frequency range of 20Khz, will the results be maximized?
I play subs from my cell phone almost exclusively. It has a mono speaker, and the results are acceptable for me. It's not the best it could be though. I keep my cell phone in my pocket, perched on top of my wallet, so the speaker sticks out of my pocket and isn't obstructed. The only issue you get from this is the possibility of having your pants or shorts adjust the volume setting without you knowing it when you sit down, so when I sit down, I just take my phone out of my pocket and point it at myself on the table.

If your speakers are stereo, they will be better than mono. The more perfect the stereo separation you get, the better your results will be, which is why headphones/earbuds are best, as long as you keep the volume safe with them while using ultrasonics.
(01-02-2018, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I play subs from my cell phone almost exclusively. It has a mono speaker, and the results are acceptable for me. It's not the best it could be though. I keep my cell phone in my pocket, perched on top of my wallet, so the speaker sticks out of my pocket and isn't obstructed. The only issue you get from this is the possibility of having your pants or shorts adjust the volume setting without you knowing it when you sit down, so when I sit down, I just take my phone out of my pocket and point it at myself on the table.

If your speakers are stereo, they will be better than mono. The more perfect the stereo separation you get, the better your results will be, which is why headphones/earbuds are best, as long as you keep the volume safe with them while using ultrasonics.

yes, the speakers are stereo. What smartphones do you use when listening to a program? I only use the ultrasonic format when I sleep and use Harman Kardon Onyx 3 speakers. When I work I use travel speakers. I rarely use the masked format. If compared, is it better to use AUX port or bluetooth for audio quality?
---------------
(01-03-2018, 06:12 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I hear static when I listen to the FLAC version of DMSI on my iPhone. I use VLC player, which has a great reputation overall. The static sound usually occurs at the beginning of the recording and then subsides about 15 seconds in.

I thought one can't download nor copy files into an iPhone. How did you put the FLAC file in there? Through iTunes somehow? Or maybe thanks to Jail-breaking it?
(01-04-2018, 10:27 AM)Morgul Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2018, 06:12 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I hear static when I listen to the FLAC version of DMSI on my iPhone. I use VLC player, which has a great reputation overall. The static sound usually occurs at the beginning of the recording and then subsides about 15 seconds in.

I thought one can't download nor copy files into an iPhone. How did you put the FLAC file in there? Through iTunes somehow? Or maybe thanks to Jail-breaking it?

It is possible to put the files in iphone using itunes, you just pull the files into itunes with your mouse and then press I think it is sync or smth.
---------------------
Pages: 1 2