Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Weight loss program - How should she continue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My girlfriend started using the WL program 3 months and one week ago.

She did not notice changes with her weight at all. Instead she put up 1 to 2kgs (2-4 pounds).

One thing she changed since the program is that she is going to some exercising classes now once or twice a week.

So, any suggestions? Like listening to different track or lower volume?
Hi Stefioan,
It is a good sign that she started exercising a few days a week where she wasn't before. The putting on some weight could either be a fear based response where the subconscious is like "No I don't want to do this, i'm scared so i'll do the opposite" (reversal response Shannon has talked about). Or potentially she might have lost some fat and put on muscle.

Sometimes it's hard to know with the scale so it's good to take photos or measurements.

Doing a quick search on google, I can find stuff like this.

[Image: fat-vs-muscle-woman-transformation.jpg]

A few options might be to keep using WL6, as exercising is a result if she wasn't before. Has she changed her eating?

Or if the 6 months it's stillt he same then something like E2 may be beneficial to deal with the deeper emotional reasons before using WL6 again.
Thank you very much Benjamin.

That photo result you found does resonate a bit with my girlfriend's case. Her body did change noticeably but we categorized it solely due to exercising. Yet again as you also mention exercising may came up because of the program.

OK thank you. She will keep doing WL for another month or two and decide if she is switching to E2 for some time or continue with it for straight 9 months.

Quick question as we mentioned E2. Regarding the paid version of it, the 5.5G, are the instructions to listen for 8-21h a day? I thought all 5.5G were some loops like 2-6h per day back to back.

Thanks again
Well if her body has changed noticably then she's getting definite results, it's not always the weight on the scales as I said.

In that case it doesn't sound like it's reversal resistance or anything like that.

E2 has the guidelines you mention, similar to 5g programs. It's only since DMSI and more recent 5.5g programs that it's specified a certain amount of loops.
Please be aware that this program uses the Optimus Engine, which means that the subconscious will determine the best path to the goal and take it. That is very likely to be exercise and an adjustment to eating habits, so we can reasonably presume that a sudden change to exercising is a result of the OE. Gaining weight always correlates to a situation in which at least some part of the subconscious is so scared of achieving the goals of the program that it actively reverses the goals, actions and results. This is, as Ben said, known as reversal resistance. Usually, reversal resistance to this program will result in 2 to 7 pounds increase in weight per week. So it would seem to me that it's probably muscle mass weight.