Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Check All Function Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello admins!

I had to clear space for my inbox for PMs tonight, and I noticed the "Check All" function in the PM area doesn't work anymore. This is the case for the Inbox, Sent Items, Trash Can. I tried it in all 3.

Wanted to make you aware as the only way currently around it is to click each manually. I'm glad I could do that at least or my Inbox would be unable to receive new messages.

Thank you for your assistance!
Hmm that's unusual, it works for me. Do I have superpowers? Tongue

Anyone else having the same issue? If it continues Andrew or Cyanide will have to look at it as unfortunately the technical side of the forum like that isn't my forte.
(12-21-2017, 03:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm that's unusual, it works for me. Do I have superpowers? Tongue

Anyone else having the same issue? If it continues Andrew or Cyanide will have to look at it as unfortunately the technical side of the forum like that isn't my forte.

Hi mate!

That's weird you can do it, hmm. When I select that box, then try to delete something for example, nothing happens. Strange.

Well I guess this is revenge for my secret ability to double like, lmao. I gained that, but lost this Tongue.
Hmm, when you click it does it tick all the other ones? But then deleting it doesn't work? Not sure if you mean it doesn't tick the other boxes or that it does then just doesn't delete as I guess they would be seperate issues.

I didn't try the delete function with it.

Quote:Well I guess this is revenge for my secret ability to double like, lmao. I gained that, but lost this

Haha yes with great power comes great responsibility! Tongue
It doesn't tick any other boxes when I select "Check All", right. And if I try to do it anyway, it just reloads the page and things are still the same. It's no longer selecting all when that option is chosen. So the only way is to do it all manually at present, I'm glad I can still do that as a temporary fix.

Maybe try sending yourself some test messages and try to recreate the same fault by trying to select "Check All" on them then delete, to see if it's a widespread thing.

I'm sure it can be sorted out, just wanted to make the powers that be aware!