Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V3.1 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
——————
(12-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]I started listening to DMSI again yesterday, already getting great results.

I went out after one loop of v B, and had an amazing state... my body was pulsating with excitement and energy. Yeye I noticed girls checking me out, and guys were acting very respectful towards me. Listened to another loop overnight.

Today, I went out for biscuit and coffee. That's when I noticed that this Asian girl in her 20's was staring at me continuously and wouldn't stop. She seemed hypnotized. Her male friend noticed this, and he started staring at me also. They were speaking in a foreign language so I'm not sure where they were from.

Then I went to a crowded starbucks, and a large number of them young women. I got TONS of attention from the girls. I'm standing in line between two women. One younger, the other a milf. Both were bothered (in a good way) by my presence. They kept glancing at me when I looked at them. Giving me open body contact and a slight smile. Had the choice of two nice looking ladies right there. Wink I just needed to open and it would have gone smooth. While in line I noticed many girls smiling at me.

Almost all the hot girls there were checking me out. I felt like a superstar in there... Goddamn, I missed this celebrity effect! Been getting EXCELLENT customer service everywhere I go since starting this run. Literally, every single cash register person has gone out of there way to serve me, or be submissive.

Excited for this run, I never really got to run v3.1. I was accidentally running v3.0.1 because of the name. I only tried v3.1 for two weeks, during August, and during those two weeks I had the hottest blonde I've ever seen get up in my grill. **** I hope I see her again, or maybe I'll get a better girl this run HAHAHA!! PirateThumbsupI want to be extra careful not to over listen.. I think over listening causes a lot of resistance in people, myself included.

Looking forward to updates Travis.
Interesting results just after one loop. Oh I wish I could get even 10% of them haha. I've yet to experience IOI like that.
(....)
-------------
Looking forward to your next entry!
—————-
I have. I ran DMSI for two days and started to execute. One of the executions was Long Range Snipering my ex gf who I haven't spoken to since breaking up. She was in heat and drunk dialing me from some event. I didn't pick up the phone though.

I've had enough experience with shamanism (possible rule 4 violation) to know that energy is boundless. So DMSI having this ability doesn't surprise me at all.

The more interesting thing would be if your target reached out and tried to contact you.
-------------
(12-26-2017, 09:03 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]So your ex was "the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you've ever encountered"? I'm just curious why you didn't answer the phone lol.

Yes she was. To be honest, I just wasn't interested at the time. Short term sex is appealing but I'm mindful of what the long term implications are.
-------------
-------------
Cool.. how long did you take off? And before you stopped were these things happening?

It seems the people who have had a break and started again are all getting good results after the break. Though after taking 3 months off and doing UD I assume i'll start at a point behind where I was i'm curious what would happen.

The whole time on DMSI I didn't notice much signals of interest past the few times things were just on when I talked to a few girls or sometimes girls serving me giggling.. but that didn't happen very often.

Though it's probably close enough to 3.2 that I shouldn't start 3.1 again and might be able to wait.

One thing I did notice is that alot of comfort talking to girls had stuck after DMSI.. but 3 or 4 weeks ago I did a little EFT out of massive frustration on sensations in my body when I was around girls and it seemed to have fucked me over and got rid of this comfort and now I feel weird and blocked around girls again.

Strange it seemed to have messed up stuff from DMSI when I haven't used it for 2+ months at that time.
-------------
Pages: 1 2 3