Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

A question on:

Disconnect From Negative Work Stress (Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...rk-stress/

Does it work for workaholics (think about work all the time, tries to do tomorrow's work today)?

I can't tell if the stress is positive or negative, but for workaholics and those with a high sense of responsibility, they try to get more work done (not necessarily more productive), suffer from insomnia (from thinking of work even before sleep) and other health issues (from improper meal times to stressing the body physically and emotionally) seems to be pretty common.

This is 5.5G, can I use this with another sub, since I only need to listen to 4 loops a day?
Shannon will have to answer the first part. But as for the second question, no.. same with other programs you can only use it by itself. The amount of loops isn't the issue with that. It's that you're maximizing your brains processing power and adding more will take away from that and derail both programs you're trying to use.
Why wouldn't it work on workaholics? Of course it will work for workaholics. And as Ben said, it is 5.5g and must be used by itself.

By the way, with an ASRB of 1:1, each loop is 2 hours. That again is part of why I triple checked the usage instructions that cane out of the models.
Where do you work?
(12-09-2017, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't it work on workaholics? Of course it will work for workaholics. And as Ben said, it is 5.5g and must be used by itself.

By the way, with an ASRB of 1:1, each loop is 2 hours. That again is part of why I triple checked the usage instructions that cane out of the models.

Yes, workaholics are people too, surely the subs will work for them. Rereading my post, it was my fault for not being clear. I meant:

A workaholic continues to work that way because he is motivated to, and does not think it is negative stress.

Will the sub be smart enough to identify the negative stress, even if the workaholic does not consciously think so?

I hope my question is clearer this time. Smile
(12-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't it work on workaholics? Of course it will work for workaholics. And as Ben said, it is 5.5g and must be used by itself.

Yes, workaholics are people too, surely the subs will work for them. Rereading my post, it was my fault for not being clear. I meant:

A workaholic continues to work that way because he is motivated to, and does not think it is negative stress.

Will the sub be smart enough to identify the negative stress, even if the workaholic does not consciously think so?

Not Shannon, but if the stress is not negative then why using this sub? I mean, doesn't stress become negative just because the person think/feel it this way?
(12-10-2017, 02:59 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]

Not Shannon, but if the stress is not negative then why using this sub? I mean, doesn't stress become negative just because the person think/feel it this way?

Workaholics just immerse themselves in work. So much so that they embrace stress, positive or negative. They bring work home, whether physically or mentally or emotionally. They think about work as much as they possibly can.

Not all the time they enjoy this work, but it becomes a habit to do work. (this is where I think work = negative stress and they cannot relax) This affects themselves and the people around them. (clearly negative) They care about the effect they have on others, but they can't help but work when they are working. (driving vicious cycles and making things worse)

I'm not indicating that they are productive or effective or efficient in any way. Workaholics just immerse themselves in work activity of all sorts, and put everything else secondary, like their health, mealtimes, exercise, family, friends and even their own sleep. (wrong wrong wrong)

They end up exhibiting extreme behavior, like anger and driving vicious cycles, from the isolation (from a balanced life) and lack of rest and poor health.

Some workaholics learn to enjoy stress and condition themselves to think of them as an inevitable part of work that they must embrace. Over time, stress just gets shelved or ignored, but we all know that it still works like gravity continues to work as long as it is present. My question is, if the workaholic ignores it or embraces it, does it still constitute as negative stress (subconsciously they know it is detrimental) as identified by the sub?

Or perhaps, there is a better sub for workaholics? Maybe Life Tune Up?

NB. Yes, I am surrounded by workaholics.

Thanks Shannon.
Negative stress is defined by the user. The subconscious of the user, specifically. Positive stress is stress that accomplishes a goal in a positive way. Hunger, for example, is positive stress when you are low on blood sugar or dying.

Negative stress can motivate or de-motivate, and is usually harmful in some way. Working oneself to death because of fear, for example, is negative stress. Workaholics are frequently motivated to "workaholism" by negative stress. This program should allow them to stop being workaholics and do the job in a more normal way - provided that it is used properly, and that it is negative stress that motivates the situation.