Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I’ve been using subliminals for over ten years with mixed results. I have had the best results with Shannon’s products, though I can’t remember exactly when I discovered this particular company. It started when I learned that I needed help with confidence. I had none back in the day, and it took a pretty disturbing life event to make me realize that and that I needed to do something about it. I had some fairly good results with some other company’s subs, and I incorporated the whole thing into my life.
My primary focus for a long time has been employment. I have wanted a certain type of job for many years. I was having a lot of trouble getting past the competitive interview process. I tried a bunch of things subliminal and otherwise I was stuck in Avery unpleasant job kind of on the periphery of my field. I finally tried the latest version of Find Your Perfect Job, and it worked, sort of. I was hired for the job I wanted, twice. Unfortunately I did not make it past the training and evaluation period either time. Once I lacked a certain very specific skill, and the other I wound up in a real bad situation that I knew nothing about going in.
There are several directions I want to go from here, it’s just a matter of making a plan and working it.
"I did not make it past the training and evaluation period either time. Once I lacked a certain very specific skill, and the other I wound up in a real bad situation that I knew nothing about going in. "

MLS-5.5G
Thanks, that’s one of the things I was thinking of doing.