Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ace the interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I’m a long time sub user, and have had some great results with some of Shannon’s products. I have been trying to get a job in a certain field for years. It involves a multi stage hiring process, and a very formal board interview. That part has been a barrier for me. Several other companies have products specific to job interviews, but I have not had much success with them, or their products in general. I would like to see one of your advanced products that focuses specifically on job interviewing. Ideally it would include: Confidence, specific to the goal, manifesting an interviewer or board that is as inclined to see the candidate as favorably as possible, manifestation of a pool of competition in which you are one of the top candidates, ability to think of your strengths and how they relate to the job, ability to speak in front of a group, idealize body language and voice to appear perfect for the job, ability to think of stories that relate to the questions, ability to read the job description and figure out what they want then relate it to the questions, ability to relate to interviewers personally, projection of the ideal energy for the job, ability to think of yourself as the perfect candidate, compulsion to reasearch the job and the company or agency, and there’s probably a lot more that I haven’t thought of. I can’t imagine that I’m the only one who’d like to see this.
I'd be interested in this sub as well