Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is Love Real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to know your guys thoughts on this :)
(11-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to know your guys thoughts on this Smile

You are an interesting fella.

Yes, It's real.
It is as real as you and your partner make it real.
Though I don't think it is worth it. Tying yourself emotionally to someone. Foolish.
Yeah its an interesting question. Beyond all the science I wonder if a persons soul has to do with it
I think love is an emotion one can experience, but all emotions are temporary and fleeting. I might feel sad for a few hours, but then something will happen and I won't anymore.

I think real love is both an emotional reaction to someone but also more of a state of existence, akin to something like faith or religion. For love to be sustained, you have to fully believe in it and 'go to church' so to speak--you have to live your life for it, to an extent, and let it permeate your belief systems fully. If you work hard enough to maintain it and believe in it, the same way you might 'put in the work' and go to a chapel and stay firm in your beliefs in a divine essence or spiritual world, you might find love. It's like an emotion but it's also a belief system.

But if we're talking on a purely psychological/brain chemistry level, then no. Biologically speaking, love isn't real. But neither are jobs, or marriage, or famous brands (like Coca-Cola) or even religions. There's no such 'thing' as democracy--it's a human construct we invented as society and our minds evolved. Same as love. Just because it doesn't naturally fundamentally exist in the human body, doesn't mean it isn't 'real'. You just have to choose to believe in it.

If not, that's fine, but if yes, you reap the benefits (and the sorrows) of having to experience everything it has to offer.
Great post
Is this thread nonsense?
(11-29-2017, 01:47 AM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]Is this fantastic fat burners for women review thread nonsense?

Why would it be nonesense? Love is a big part of the human condition, and that's far from being nonsense if you ask me.
That's not the reason why I asked the question. Lets drop it.