Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Bloom Effects?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so I've been running AYP Blonde lover for 11months and I recently decided to quit. I heard a bloom may be possible, like when the sub starts working when you stop running it. I was just wondering if running another sub will interrupt a possible bloom effect. Also, if anyone has any info on blooms, feel free to share...
It can sometimes have that effect, especially if you're somebody who hates being told what to do.. stopping it gives it space to execute.

Running another program straight away might lessen it, but after I started UD I did notice some of it from DMSI, maybe a few weeks in. Hard to remember the exact time now.
(11-26-2017, 09:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It can sometimes have that effect, especially if you're somebody who hates being told what to do.. stopping it gives it space to execute.

Running another program straight away might lessen it, but after I started UD I did notice some of it from DMSI, maybe a few weeks in. Hard to remember the exact time now.

I'm just worried it may stop a thread or a manifestation all together if I play something else. Would you recommend waiting a month or just playing something lightly and allowing whatever might flow to flow?
(11-26-2017, 09:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It can sometimes have that effect, especially if you're somebody who hates being told what to do.. stopping it gives it space to execute.

I confirm this. I had experienced it and I was wondering about it before I even heard the term "blooming". 
Now considering my personality, Benjamin's reasoning makes perfect sense.
Bloom depends on the generation of the sub used. If it's below 5G, running another sub too soon is likely to kill it. Especially with manifestation. Maybe take a month off and let your subconscious rest and do it's thing?