Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can you relate to this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a feeling that I would like to share with you and see if someone can relate to it and maybe help to understand it better.

I feel like a tire that has gone flat. I feel emotioally "weak" and feel that social interactions are hard. I have a hard time to stay focused and present. My body feel tired, I go to the gym but I just dont can access that physical "push" I know is inside. I easilly can get irritated. I socislize some but I stay away from social interactions as they can get awkward as I dont know what to say (wasnt a problem before, always was creative and had an easy time talking to anyone, joking, etc). I dont feel as connected to my body and my strenght as I remember i felt before, and I feel very uncertain about the future and my abilities.
My own guess is sacral chakra blockage which correlates with multiple of my symptoms.
I can relate. I've been that way most of my life. Social struggle has always been in my life. I am getting out of it soon.
I used to have this issue with the sacral chakra area. I researched about it and found out that if it isn't properly opened or tuned it could lead to feelings of anxiety and the such and so I went to youtube and found some chakra tuning, balancing videos and tried them and I started using them since then and trust me when I say it completely changed my demeanor/attitude. I'm a lot more positive and happy everyday when wake up and can deal a lot better with anxiety/problems.

Ps. It also helps with the subs from here when they make me tired or run out of energy.
I can identify too. I wouldn't necessarily go straight to chakras though maybe. It could also simply be subconscious programming.

When I was overweight i'd spend literally months or more wanting to work out, i'd finally start then stop after about a month. It wasn't until I dealt with the emotions around that I started to enjoy going to the gym and wanting to go.

If you're still using E2 that might make sense that it's dealing with something. I also found on E2 my drive at the gym lessened alot, that's likely to do with being in healing mode. I still went because I simply have developed such a strong habit for it.
(11-10-2017, 06:43 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate. I've been that way most of my life. Social struggle has always been in my life. I am getting out of it soon.

Nice to hear that! Have you set up a plan for it that you follow?

(11-10-2017, 09:49 AM)godcomplex Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have this issue with the sacral chakra area. I researched about it and found out that if it isn't properly opened or tuned it could lead to feelings of anxiety and the such and so I went to youtube and found some chakra tuning, balancing videos and tried them and I started using them since then and trust me when I say it completely changed my demeanor/attitude. I'm a lot more positive and happy everyday when wake up and can deal a lot better with anxiety/problems.

Ps. It also helps with the subs from here when they make me tired or run out of energy.

Nice to hear that! I'll maybe look at that later on as maybe a weekly routine to "balance out".

(11-10-2017, 04:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I can identify too. I wouldn't necessarily go straight to chakras though maybe. It could also simply be subconscious programming.

When I was overweight i'd spend literally months or more wanting to work out, i'd finally start then stop after about a month. It wasn't until I dealt with the emotions around that I started to enjoy going to the gym and wanting to go.

If you're still using E2 that might make sense that it's dealing with something. I also found on E2 my drive at the gym lessened alot, that's likely to do with being in healing mode. I still went because I simply have developed such a strong habit for it.

I'm with you on that one. You need to go through the tough parts to get to the other side, there is no short-cut. Until you are able to feel something fully, it's not going to pass away.

From my experience, the chakras are the hard-drive that the subconscious programming is written on. As my chakras open up, I start to rediscover parts of myself that I thought was lost.
I relate to it in the sense of being out of touch with social wittyness. Like, im becoming reactionairy, or even in lock down, just an crash and burn scenario. Its similar to being apathic, and having no motivation, which in turn makes me agressive and irritated, because there is no ditrection anymore. It feels similar of being a piece of dead meat. There is simply no drive at all then, almost like being totally flat.
(11-12-2017, 12:13 PM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]I relate to it in the sense of being out of touch with social wittyness. Like, im becoming reactionairy, or even in lock down, just an crash and burn scenario. Its similar to being apathic, and having no motivation, which in turn makes me agressive and irritated, because there is no ditrection anymore. It feels similar of being a piece of dead meat. There is simply no drive at all then, almost like being totally flat.

Hi there Kol,

I can relate to more than one of the "symptoms" that you are describing, which in a broader sense is a case of have lost your grounding in your own emotions.

Connection with your "emotional self" which is located in your lower abdomen, help you be creative, see things with openness, enjoying doing things like dancing, enjoying cooking, hobbies, eating foods, etc. When you loose this side of things, life and what you think about, will be replaced with more mundane things like money, greediness, unpleasurable sex, will to dominate others.

It's not peculiar, as you have lost touch with what life is about - enjoying it (really it is).

Look into Trauma releasing exercises, they have helped me get in contact with that side of myself that I thought I would never get back (the one that make me like to sing in the shower and feel enjoyment from small unimportant things. And those small things make life so much more worth (and easier) to live. Also I could recommend go for a weekly massage, read books about stuff that you enjoy reading (without any ulterior motive, like earning money or so). Learn to enjoy life again, to enjoy warm baths, and whatever. Let it take the time that it will take, no need to stress about it.

If you want to chat on a PM basis I am up for it!
(11-12-2017, 11:32 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2017, 06:43 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate. I've been that way most of my life. Social struggle has always been in my life. I am getting out of it soon.

Nice to hear that! Have you set up a plan for it that you follow?
I will once I overcome a problem I am having. Once I am freed of this, I might open up a journal explaining what I am doing and documenting my journey.