Subliminal Talk

Full Version: High-Loving-Healing Presence-Way of Being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having the "it" factor,the High "presence" - I Know that part of this is addressed in DMSI...and yet a separate title that could include: Just by being in your precense a person could feel emmense love and healing,that just by hearing your voice,healing could occur for them, a special programming function that every time you interacted with another soul,you'd be recharged,invigorated,all the while emminating love and light...upliftment, just by your presence. The aura of High Loving healing energy that you'd feel and expereince for yourself as well as others,even simultaniously.
it is said from many a study that when we feel unconditational Love,that our energy field measured,goes out in a radius of at least,40 feet !!
again have the ' presence' of good,loving,envigorating energy... heres an example:

ON Jimi Hendrix: this from a posting from someone on youtube,under one of his early live shows... "What I have gathered over the years in talking to people that got to experience Jimi is that he had an unbelievable "presence" that you could feel before he had even started playing. And when he did, it was overwhelming -- like it was coming thru you. Emotions and colors. and it wasn't just the women that were moved to some deeper level of connection -- everyone fell in love with him. My words don't really do justice to the complexity of it all. I'll just leave it at that everyone I have talked to has had a a deep and powerful experience that is ongoing."

... Love Factor 101 or something, having "It",ect Might be a helluva ways off,but I thot I'd bring it up anway...very encouraging kind of vibe and program..for the person and the world around them.