Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Depression Relief Aid 5.5G is now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon, I'm planning to start DRA really soon.

I was in MLS 5.5g for 4 months with the intention to improve my mindset regarding studying in general and within the guitar and it did a wonderful job (I'm 22 and now I have a study method, during this 4 months I made more progresses than my whole life with the guitar) but I had sporadic depressive episodes for all my life that made me non-functional (that's the reason that almost made me quit guitar at all before mls) but I didn't really do nothing about them.

Now they are increasing in intensity and duration and it's time to take action: I will soon start seeing a therapist while using DRA, plus other lifestyle adjustments that I hope will help.

My question is: can I use DRA also as a ITM programming? There are situations where I'm in the middle of a depressive episode but can't listen for all the 5 loops, can i use it for a short period ITM and at night for the 5 loops?

Thank you, this is a program I hoped would come out sooner or later.
It sounds like it can, as Shannon recommended someone doing a speech listen to ARA before and during a speech, unless he meant not to break ASRB still.

But Shannon will have to confirm this one.
Ok, thank you Ben for the information, but I'll wait Shannon for more clarifications.
In the meantime I'm using it as said in the instructions and it seems to be working. I'll be seeing a therapist soon, so the effects will be boosted, I think.
Hey Giacomonos, please let us know about your results. All the best.
It is designed for ITM use as well as long term. For exactly those reasons.
Bought DRA today, will let u guys know how it goes. Wish me luck.