Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS or Learn french fast&easy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My aim is to learn the French language, which subliminal will be most effective in that case? MLS or the one specifically aimed to increase your skills in the French language?

Kind regards, Baban
Bravo, le français c'est pas facile.

MLS devrais être le meilleur choix si ça marche correctement. Pas tous le monde a vue des résultats concret et il faut utiliser le subliminal au moins 3 mois.
Can you please repeat that in english? xD
Victoire Google translate
Je suis d'accord avec Alpha360. MLS est meilleur que 'Learn French Faster'
It's best to keep to english, because others might have the same question and having to translate is annoying.

MLS 5.5g is alot more advanced technology, it's not specifically focused on french but you can use it to learn whatever you want and would be best in the long term.
(11-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It's best to keep to english, because others might have the same question and having to translate is annoying.

MLS 5.5g is alot more advanced technology, it's not specifically focused on french but you can use it to learn whatever you want and would be best in the long term.

Thank you for your reply friend Benjamin, how long should I listen to it before i start studying?

Kind regards, Baban
(11-07-2017, 03:25 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Bravo, le français c'est pas facile.

MLS devrais être le meilleur choix si ça marche correctement. Pas tous le monde a vue des résultats concret et il faut utiliser le subliminal au moins 3 mois.

English Translation

Bravo, French is not easy.
MLS should be the best choice if it works properly. Not everyone has seen concrete results and one must use the subliminal at least 3 months.
(11-07-2017, 03:06 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]Je suis d'accord avec Alpha360. MLS est meilleur que 'Learn French Faster'

English Translation

I agree with Alpha360. MLS is better than 'Learn French Faster'
(11-08-2017, 10:22 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2017, 03:25 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Bravo, le français c'est pas facile.

English Translation

MLS should be the best choice if it works properly. Not everyone has seen concrete results and one must use the subliminal at least 3 months.

You took french lesson?
I wanted to translate but I was on my phone.
(11-08-2017, 01:51 AM)Babans Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It's best to keep to english, because others might have the same question and having to translate is annoying.

Thank you for your reply friend Benjamin, how long should I listen to it before i start studying?

Kind regards, Baban

Its something you listen to that programs your mind for better learning over time. So use it as described for the amount of loops on the description page each 24 hours. Day or night is ok but its easier at night. And study as normal.

Its not like brainwaves for example where you listen for 30min then study.

I'm not sure how it would go listening while studying, others who have used it may be able to give feedback on that. But the only way you could do that is if you're able to do all the specified loops at that time.
(11-08-2017, 10:48 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2017, 10:22 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

English Translation

You took french lesson?
I wanted to translate but I was on my phone.

lol,No

Well I took ur advice and used Google translate. I did this on my phone. : P

The only French I know is Bonjour and Comme Tuta pell or something like that xD
Great translation
(11-08-2017, 02:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2017, 01:51 AM)Babans Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind regards, Baban

Its something you listen to that programs your mind for better learning over time. So use it as described for the amount of loops on the description page each 24 hours. Day or night is ok but its easier at night. And study as normal.

Its not like brainwaves for example where you listen for 30min then study.

I'm not sure how it would go listening while studying, others who have used it may be able to give feedback on that. But the only way you could do that is if you're able to do all the specified loops at that time.

Thanks for your reply brother! Just one last question, do I need to listen to all the 4 loops consecutively or can I share it during the day in example two loops during the day and two during the night? And what does it mean to listen to it for a 3 months block? I don't get it since English is not my mother tongue.

Kind regards, Baban
Pages: 1 2