Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5 doesn’t work with me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although of using MLS 5.5 for three months, I didn’t get any benefits at all comparing with ASC which was amazing sub for me.
Does anybody got same effect?
(11-06-2017, 11:07 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Although of using MLS 5.5 for three months, I didn’t get any benefits at all comparing with ASC which was amazing sub for me.

no benefit at all ? did you feel any resistance? I was looking forward...
what about the fog you had in your mind?
I got some dreams in the first two weeks and then it disapeared and I didnot feel any changes. This is not first subs I used, I used AM6, E2, ASC5.0, MLS5.0 and MLS5.5. I can say that I got good effect from ASC and E2 and got modest effect from AM6 and no effect from MLS5 and MLS5.5.
Do you still refuse to take medication?
(11-07-2017, 08:41 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I got some dreams in the first two weeks and then it disapeared and I didnot feel any changes. This is not first subs I used, I used AM6, E2, ASC5.0, MLS5.0 and MLS5.5. I can say that I got good effect from ASC and E2 and got modest effect from AM6 and no effect from MLS5 and MLS5.5.

Take a 15 days break and start using MLS-5.5G for another 3 months
Take a 15 days break and start using MLS-5.5G for another 3 months
[/quote]

I dont want to spend other three months for this sub. Maybe I will try to use ASC, It works well with me.
Other thing, what I noticed from using many subs is the effect of all sub is noticable in the first few weeks and then decrease gradually.
Do you know why?
Quote:Other thing, what I noticed from using many subs is the effect of all sub is noticable in the first few weeks and then decrease gradually.
Do you know why?

I have that too, obvious results initially then it lessens. Atleast for a bit. Usually it means that it started executing then come across something internally that is going against the program so then it may lessen for a while. If it's working on something too then certain emotions may become alot more obvious like it's shining a light on that part of you to work on it.
In my personal experience, Max learning speed 5.5 is incredible and fun. I used it for only a week or two and was seeing the world in new ways, are you sure your using it correctly?
(11-07-2017, 08:41 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I got some dreams in the first two weeks and then it disapeared and I didnot feel any changes. This is not first subs I used, I used AM6, E2, ASC5.0, MLS5.0 and MLS5.5. I can say that I got good effect from ASC and E2 and got modest effect from AM6 and no effect from MLS5 and MLS5.5.

Stonewalling. You're going to completely resist and shut down any sub that has a goal that sufficiently frightens your subconscious until I can work out a version of anti-resistance technology that makes it impossible to do that. The only hope you're going to have is that when you stop using it, you start executing it. That indicates your resistance is to "being told what to do", not what's in the script. If that happens, you can usually adjust your usage patterns and get results.

Otherwise, you're basically encountering some goal or instruction in the script that scares the hell out of you subconsciously, and your style of resistance is stonewalling it. Complete shutdown. Refusal to act at all.

I will sooner or later learn how to overcome that type of resistance, and in fact DMSI 3.2 is going to have a major effort towards that very goal in it. But it will take some time.
(11-06-2017, 11:07 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Although of using MLS 5.5 for three months, I didn’t get any benefits at all comparing with ASC which was amazing sub for me.
Yeah, I feel the same way - no remarkable uptick in learning capability or interest. Will await the next version! Smile
same here
You guys running MLS, you sure you're just not waiting long enough to see results? Shannon said this about running the sub:

Shannon Wrote:Well I'm not sure I'd call them "stages". Basically, you will most likely experience the following, roughly in order.

1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.
2. Throttle back. This is after initial impact and results because the clearing & healing starts to kick in and take focus. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
3. Healing & Clearing. During this period, the focus is of course on healing and clearing, and you may experience all the goodies that go with it. Learning, etc. may be present or may not. It will depend on how much you are focused in H&C and how much you are trying to resist the process. During this time. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
4. Maximum Learning Speed & Focus. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where the BS has been cleared out, and you're now free to ride down that highway you bought the program to ride down. This may take time to gear up, as the brain may be healing and optimizing for months. I would expect that the program would need 3 to 9 months to finish brain healing and optimizing. During this phase, you will become accustomed to higher intellectual capacity, greater acuity of awareness, faster thinking and processing abilities and better memory and processing abilities than you had before, and it may seem as if you have always been able to do this. You may also experience increased hunger over normal, and increased (but lessening) need for sleep.

I ran it for 2 and a bit months and never got past the Healing/Clearing stage, although I did notice the detox quite clearly. If you're finding some kind of healing/detoxing results but no improved learning yet, could be that you need more time.