Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Success Vibration & Consciousness and Attracting Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are beautiful women drawn to a man that exudes a successful & happy vibe ? I am going to work on becoming successful & good with girls but first I have to handle several things about myself. But anyways, back to the main question. Does a success vibe/vibration and/or consciousness attract women ?
C'mon bro this is obvious what the answer is.
(11-06-2017, 03:07 PM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]C'mon bro this is obvious what the answer is.

Indeed, the answer should be yes but I am so used to hearing that a sexual vibe is almost all of what women are looking for that I am not quite sure how much a successful vibe attracts the ladies.

Cory skyy does say that women love guys with good energy. I'll figure it out with time if a sexual/beautiful or successful/wealthy energy is more effective in attracting women. I'll work on both at once.
Attracting women is a multi faceted system. It's quite naive to think one specific vibe will attract beautiful women. Even then, women have their own tastes, whats appealing to one beautiful woman might be repulsive to another. You'd be best finding whats optimal for you.

If you're looking to test out vibes, I'd point you towards phermones. They create the vibe you desire.

https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-for-men-best/

There's a saying where I'm from: "when you chase girls, you lose money. When you chase money, the girls chase you". I've found this to be true. Connect to your purpose and pursue it doggedly. The women in your life or the ones you encounter will sense this and gravitate towards it.
(11-06-2017, 10:33 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Attracting women is a multi faceted system. It's quite naive to think one specific vibe will attract beautiful women. Even then, women have their own tastes, whats appealing to one beautiful woman might be repulsive to another. You'd be best finding whats optimal for you.

If you're looking to test out vibes, I'd point you towards phermones. They create the vibe you desire.

https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-for-men-best/

There's a saying where I'm from: "when you chase girls, you lose money. When you chase money, the girls chase you". I've found this to be true. Connect to your purpose and pursue it doggedly. The women in your life or the ones you encounter will sense this and gravitate towards it.

It's trute that each woman has her own preferences. The key is just being the best version of myself, pursuing my goals and just attracting the right woman or women for me.