Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Just joined. I have used hypnosis and subliminals in the past.

Looking forward to trying the products here.
Welcome- You need to take a break of at least 30 days between using any other products and the ones here.
(11-01-2017, 02:04 AM)Tristian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome- You need to take a break of at least 30 days between using any other products and the ones here.

ok. thanks
Welcome!
What subs are you interested in? / What are your goals
(11-01-2017, 10:00 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!
What subs are you interested in? / What are your goals

At this moment I have shortlisted a few subs. I am still reading and getting information.

1. Overcome premature ejaculation
2. Anger Management
3. Poetry of the Silent Eros (ultrasonic) on my wife in bedroom.
4. Overcome guilt, shame & fear
5. Increase Penis Size
6. Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid
(11-01-2017, 03:43 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2017, 02:04 AM)Tristian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome- You need to take a break of at least 30 days between using any other products and the ones here.

ok. thanks

btw is it a strict rule to take a break of at least 30 days? or can i do with one or two weeks ?
21 days is the guideline in between 5g+ subs but most people here hardly ever follow it. The norm is to do as you said, take a week or two off before changing. It shouldn't be much of an issue
21 days is for most of the 5.5g programs except for E2. It's because of P6, one of the technologies which will keep it running in your head around 3 weeks. It's best to take that time after as there may be conflicts with both running in your head.
(11-04-2017, 08:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]21 days is for most of the 5.5g programs except for E2. It's because of P6, one of the technologies which will keep it running in your head around 3 weeks. It's best to take that time after as there may be conflicts with both running in your head.

I am actually new here and have not used any of Shanons product. I was using subliminals from another source. The FAQ says if you are using the subliminals from another developer you should give break of 32 days.