Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OAA and DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using OAA for the last three days and approached a bunch of women on the first two. I noticed that I had a little anxiety on the first day and bailed out on a few women that I initially thought of approaching. Yesterday, I approached all that I found attractive even though most of my approaches rejected me within a few minutes except for two women that I went on an instant date with. My question, can I use OAA alongside DMSI since DMSI doesn't have scripting for approaching women that one may find attractive? In some posts, the users complained for not being able to talk to the women even though they were getting clear IOIs from the women. Please let me know what would be the best solution in this case. Thanks!
It isn't recommended. Shannon's instructions are clear.
You can either:
1- Stick to OAA for a month or so in order to internalize as much as you can the script, then run DMSI. This may even help executing DMSI more.
There's a chance tho that DMSI overwrites the OAA programming, like it happened to some with AM, but you don't know until you try it.

2-Or just ditch OAA, try DMSI and see if you're going to get less AA. Not all people will have the same results. Some weren't able to approach under DMSI, but this may be different for you.
Thank you, DarkPlout!
dark plouf...
..what happened to regular plouf?
He embraced the dark side.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-03-2017, 07:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]He embraced the dark side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
Lmao you guys...