Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety Relief should be added to DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anxiety = Unattractive

stress = unattractive

less anxiety/stress = more in the moment / flow / relaxed = MORE attractive

DMSI = Develop Maximum sexual irresistibly ..

Therefore Anxiety Relief or at least a extremely closely related subliminal
needs to be added into DMSI.
Genius.
Did shannon allude to adding it?

"I will be working on a special addition for DMSI 3.2 next."
"Please use this program under conditions where you can be deeply relaxed or even fall asleep when you first use it and for at least an hour afterwards, as it may produce a state of relaxation so profound that you become unable to focus and/or drowsy. Get to know how you respond to it before using it when being relaxed or drowsy is not a good idea."

I'm sure someone has meme we can use here...
I don't think Raykon meant to have the same intensity as ARA as a module.
He meant to have a powerful enough module to help the user relax and be in a flow state to approach and be approached more easily.
In his journal he was telling how AM6 helped him approach, and be more grounded/relaxed and this is something he wasn't getting under DMSI.
Obviously someone who can keep is cool is more attractive.
This is a great idea definitely worth looking to, but I think the primary focus of DMSI's development should be to get what's already in there working for a much larger percentage of people.
(10-26-2017, 03:20 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Raykon meant to have the same intensity as ARA as a module.
He meant to have a powerful enough module to help the user relax and be in a flow state to approach and be approached more easily.
In his journal he was telling how AM6 helped him approach, and be more grounded/relaxed and this is something he wasn't getting under DMSI.
Obviously someone who can keep is cool is more attractive.

My post was done with humor, as most of what I say. I guess I thought its so obvious this could help (with anything) that there could be no misunderstanding if I exaggerate a little. Anyways, happy relaxing.
But likely the different state change modules already point to the optimal relaxed state, and Shannon will just incorporate anything new and useful he found by himself for the next version. Hoping for me discoveries, of course.
I think it would be extremely benefical to have a version of Anxiety relief in it, even if its less powerful then the program itself.

There is nothing more attractive then a man who is relaxed grounded and happy. I think some of the aspects of DMSI that are missing are simple things like just being more happy and relaxed / less stressed.

Simple things like that make MASSIVE differences in reactions and attraction in women.

less stress and anxiety would make you appear less needy too I'd imagine
Benjamin, I'm not sure if Shannon is reading the forums or not nowadays but can you try and pass this thread onto him please. I really want him to see this. Thank you.
I sent him a message as it is a good idea.
Less anxiety also prolongs your stamina and lessens premature ejaculation.

BTW, does the sexual performance modules in DMSI help in PE and cover more "ground" in PE than the 5g PE sub?
(10-26-2017, 04:09 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be extremely benefical to have a version of Anxiety relief in it, even if its less powerful then the program itself.

There is nothing more attractive then a man who is relaxed grounded and happy. I think some of the aspects of DMSI that are missing are simple things like just being more happy and relaxed / less stressed.

Simple things like that make MASSIVE differences in reactions and attraction in women.

less stress and anxiety would make you appear less needy too I'd imagine

3.2 is going to have positive thinking, positive attitude. This will help hugely in that regard I think. Drinks I noticed its effects when running E2 and MLS.
Ditto.
Pages: 1 2