Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TOO COMPLEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The subs that are coming out lately are TOO COMPLICATED. They include TOO MUCH. I do not want to devote my time to making sure I get 4 loops back to back. I do not ALWAYS want a deep, complicated sub that will make me tired day after day which forces me to face my inner demons. Sometimes I DO want and need to face my demons but sometimes I just want to listen to a sub to feel good. Yes, there is a fine line between growth and a sub that is too shallow.

I know there is a push for developing subliminal technology. I think its cool, but is that what the customers want? Not to insert my opinion too deeply here but, I dont personally believe this is what most people want. Most people, meaning I believe that the forum makes up a small percent of total sales. I would label this forum as an enthusiast feature. When someone new comes to the shop website I do not believe they will be as interested in a commitment like MLS 5.5 where you need 4 back to back loops as they would a set and forget it sub. They want a sub that works and makes them feel good. A noob at IML has NO IDEA what emotional healing and clearing is. They likely will not know either, because how could they unless they dive into the forum? I personally believe most people would put down a sub as soon as they start to feel bad. This is an instant gratification generation and to appeal to more people I think more focus-fire titles like anti-anxiety should be released as opposed to crazy complex ones like DMSI.

I experienced this with my mom and a friend. They were telling me about uncomfortable results and how they put the sub down as a result. I had to urge them to continue the sub explaining that you have to experience some discomfort. But... this discomfort component is not apparent on any of the subliminal descriptions in the shop. Nowhere (that I've seen) do the descriptions mention any discomfort or what these folks are really in for. People do not truly know what they are getting into.

I may get spat on for this, but I believe most of the subliminal niche just wants to feel good. I believe they seek subliminals for personal growth and to feel good. I think the Anti-Anxiety sub will be wildly popular, given the right kind of marketing toward the sub. Videos should be made on youtube. Ads should be placed on meditation & anti-anxiety type forums. Hell, even a small Instagram ad campaign featuring a short video showing people trying it and explaining the results. etc. This sub alone could make IML huge.

This is partly a rant and partly me trying to expand the business model to be more inclusive here. I see all these new, fancy subs but I always get hit by a wall partly because im a commitment phobe and because I know that I will experience some discomfort, and I don't always want to. I listen to the sub for the end result of becoming a better person and feeling great about myself.

I am coming from AM6 and MLS which had a lot of discomfort. MLS more-so. Now, being on Stop PE, I just feel great about myself and i'm happy and not tired all the time. I hope this makes sense and that I can share this opinion without being chastised, ya crazy hooligans! Victoire
(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]The subs that are coming out lately are TOO COMPLICATED. They include TOO MUCH. I do not want to devote my time to making sure I get 4 loops back to back. I do not ALWAYS want a deep, complicated sub that will make me tired day after day which forces me to face my inner demons. Sometimes I DO want and need to face my demons but sometimes I just want to listen to a sub to feel good. Yes, there is a fine line between growth and a sub that is too shallow.

The topics included were by request of the members of the forum and most topics didn't make the subliminal because Shannon felt most topics didn't help towards the goal of the subliminal.

(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]I know there is a push for developing subliminal technology. I think its cool, but is that what the customers want? Not to insert my opinion too deeply here but, I dont personally believe this is what most people want. Most people, meaning I believe that the forum makes up a small percent of total sales. I would label this forum as an enthusiast feature. When someone new comes to the shop website I do not believe they will be as interested in a commitment like MLS 5.5 where you need 4 back to back loops as they would a set and forget it sub. They want a sub that works and makes them feel good. A noob at IML has NO IDEA what emotional healing and clearing is. They likely will not know either, because how could they unless they dive into the forum? I personally believe most people would put down a sub as soon as they start to feel bad. This is an instant gratification generation and to appeal to more people I think more focus-fire titles like anti-anxiety should be released as opposed to crazy complex ones like DMSI.

Having ran AM6 continuously for 12 to 16 hours or more each day. You should appreciate doing only 4 loops. Each loop is different for each 5.5 G sub, so about 5 or 6 hours of listening time.

(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]I experienced this with my mom and a friend. They were telling me about uncomfortable results and how they put the sub down as a result. I had to urge them to continue the sub explaining that you have to experience some discomfort. But... this discomfort component is not apparent on any of the subliminal descriptions in the shop. Nowhere (that I've seen) do the descriptions mention any discomfort or what these folks are really in for. People do not truly know what they are getting into.

Not everyone experiences discomfort because we all have different backgrounds and beliefs. It is an unknown variable when listening to the subliminal.

(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]I may get spat on for this, but I believe most of the subliminal niche just wants to feel good. I believe they seek subliminals for personal growth and to feel good. I think the Anti-Anxiety sub will be wildly popular, given the right kind of marketing toward the sub. Videos should be made on youtube. Ads should be placed on meditation & anti-anxiety type forums. Hell, even a small Instagram ad campaign featuring a short video showing people trying it and explaining the results. etc. This sub alone could make IML huge.

I agree that Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G will be wildly popular!! As for advertising, Shannon has always relied on the journals in the forum and word of mouth for advertising his products.

(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]This is partly a rant and partly me trying to expand the business model to be more inclusive here. I see all these new, fancy subs but I always get hit by a wall partly because im a commitment phobe and because I know that I will experience some discomfort, and I don't always want to. I listen to the sub for the end result of becoming a better person and feeling great about myself.

I'm sure this is everyone's intention when they purchase a subliminal.

(10-17-2017, 08:11 AM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: [ -> ]I am coming from AM6 and MLS which had a lot of discomfort. MLS more-so. Now, being on Stop PE, I just feel great about myself and i'm happy and not tired all the time. I hope this makes sense and that I can share this opinion without being chastised, ya crazy hooligans! Victoire

Just sharing my thoughts, can't protect you from the rest of the forum...
The more radical the change the more discomfort there is gonna be. Shannon is working on that and to accomplish that he has to make the subs more complex.
I know what u r trying to say. My parents are listening to E1 and I don't even have to worry about it as it doesn't has and loop stuff.

All I can think of is that Shannon must keep 5G subliminal titles along with 5.5 or 6G.
Yes its true new people have no idea what IML subs are all about.

It's better if we have both 5G and 6G titles.

5.5G or 6G subs require more energy for deep change.

But In the End IML subs r awesome.
This is a feeling I share with you Ars0n1sT.
DMSI was the first 5.5G sub I ever tried.
And in spite of what is said about how amazing the new technology is, the experience wasn't quite that great.
When I first came on IML I got pretty excited by this post in the FAQs:
Quote:Generation 3 is about seven to fourteen times more powerful than the typical subliminal offering you’ll find out there. Gen 4 is about twice as powerful as Gen 3, and twice as complex to build. Gen 5 by itself is about 9.2 times more powerful and complex to build than Gen 4 is, and when you add on all the enhancements I have made to it since creating the 5th Generation build specifications, such as HyperSpeed Technology, Self Optimizing Scripting, the Optimus Engine, the Naturalizer and MaxSpeed technology, it goes off the charts.

3rd Gen typically requires 1-4 weeks before you begin noticing results. 4th Gen typically requires 1-7 days. 5th Gen, depending on which particular technologies it incorporates and what it is designed to do, may take from a few days down to as little as four minutes for you to notice results.

5.5g is the latest technology and is much more advanced than 5g technology and is being used in the development of 6g. Each new 5.5g program contains new technology and developments aswell as the 5.5g ‘skeleton script’ which contains programming to further your results such as healing/clearing towards the goal, Ultra Success, Ultra Motivation aswell as other useful programming that are important for any endeavour.

IML claims that their subs are way more powerful than any other sub you can find on the marketplace.
After reading that I got really curious and decided to learn more about IML. I browsed the forum and found Shannon's posts, even the old ones and found them very interresting. That guy seemed legit to me. So I decided to give it a go.
And I bought DMSI.

But if I want to be honest, I didn't really feel the power of the 5.5G tech, given my background.
I tried many different subs before and they worked fairly well. Hell, even repeating simple affirmations while sleeping got me my first lucid dream.
But there I had a shop that claimed to be off the chart. I wanted MOAR, and I joined.

Like you Ars0n1st I feel like maybe these subs are way too powerful. Maybe not everyone can handle them. MLS has 113 modules. That's a hell of statements...No wonder some feel stupid under MLS because their brain are likely too focused on the sub.

In this board people only swear by the technology but in reality what really gave me results are 4G subs. And I only used them for one month...
Sometimes things need to get to complex to be able to scale them back to simplicity again.

I can at least relate to that when i was writing my thesis which over time grew fairly complicated and "watered out", but what I learned over time made it possible to simplify it and find patterns that I couldn't find if I had tried to keep it simple all from the beginning.

Maybe Shannon will further down find the "critical parts" of the subliminals and help them become more effective in their purpose by following some "complicated" paths at the time.
(10-17-2017, 10:33 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]This is a feeling I share with you Ars0n1sT.
DMSI was the first 5.5G sub I ever tried.
And in spite of what is said about how amazing the new technology is, the experience wasn't quite that great.
When I first came on IML I got pretty excited by this post in the FAQs:
Quote:Generation 3 is about seven to fourteen times more powerful than the typical subliminal offering you’ll find out there. Gen 4 is about twice as powerful as Gen 3, and twice as complex to build. Gen 5 by itself is about 9.2 times more powerful and complex to build than Gen 4 is, and when you add on all the enhancements I have made to it since creating the 5th Generation build specifications, such as HyperSpeed Technology, Self Optimizing Scripting, the Optimus Engine, the Naturalizer and MaxSpeed technology, it goes off the charts.

3rd Gen typically requires 1-4 weeks before you begin noticing results. 4th Gen typically requires 1-7 days. 5th Gen, depending on which particular technologies it incorporates and what it is designed to do, may take from a few days down to as little as four minutes for you to notice results.

5.5g is the latest technology and is much more advanced than 5g technology and is being used in the development of 6g. Each new 5.5g program contains new technology and developments aswell as the 5.5g ‘skeleton script’ which contains programming to further your results such as healing/clearing towards the goal, Ultra Success, Ultra Motivation aswell as other useful programming that are important for any endeavour.

IML claims that their subs are way more powerful than any other sub you can find on the marketplace.
After reading that I got really curious and decided to learn more about IML. I browsed the forum and found Shannon's posts, even the old ones and found them very interresting. That guy seemed legit to me. So I decided to give it a go.
And I bought DMSI.

But if I want to be honest, I didn't really feel the power of the 5.5G tech, given my background.
I tried many different subs before and they worked fairly well. Hell, even repeating simple affirmations while sleeping got me my first lucid dream.
But there I had a shop that claimed to be off the chart. I wanted MOAR, and I joined.

Like you Ars0n1st I feel like maybe these subs are way too powerful. Maybe not everyone can handle them. MLS has 113 modules. That's a hell of statements...No wonder some feel stupid under MLS because their brain are likely too focused on the sub.

In this board people only swear by the technology but in reality what really gave me results are 4G subs. And I only used them for one month...

You used an experimental sub. Of course its gonna have some (alot) of defects and not perform up to par. Take a sub like MHS or MIR or General Pain relief and test that for the validity if 5.5G.
What is disappointing is that low quality subliminal websites that just crank out titles day and night (very shallow, one topic, very specific titles) are generating more sales and more traffic than us. I say us because I see IML as a family. A quick google search will show you that there are countless websites like what I describe and all of them rank better in Google. I pointed this out to Cyanide and Ben, as I have worked with SEO before. They seem to appreciate the help which I am grateful for, knowing that I am making some kind of difference.

It is my opinion that we will grow more as a family if we learn from what the competition is doing. Should Shannon senselessly bang out 2g and 3g titles? No. But, I do think a handful of 5g focus-fire titles will set things in the right direction. We need more tracks like the upcoming Anti-anxiety one, The Awakener, and the supposed Sleeper track which should also be coming soon. Some aprodisiac titles may also be popular - I could definitely see guys and girls using something like X24 I think it is in the bedroom or during a date. The girl might even brag to the date that she is using subliminal audio to seduce him. These are titles that people will really invest into and will not be too complicated as to give users any negative experience. People (the general population) does not want all the extra stuff. They just want results.

Echoing the parent thing.
I got my mom to purchase LTU, a 5g track. I would NEVER recommend her a subliminal that she has to listen to for consecutive loops. I'm young and live alone so I could make the time to do that, although it is inconvenient, but a working mom who can only listen to subs as she sleeps? There's just no way.

I hope my comments are being received as constructive criticism. I really do care about IML and want to see more great titles coming out and of course I want Shannon to be happy with a bigger wad of cash in his wallet from doing what he does best. Its a shame the newer ones take so long, because there are not as many releases Smile
Quote:It is my opinion that we will grow more as a family if we learn from what the competition is doing. Should Shannon senselessly bang out 2g and 3g titles? No. But, I do think a handful of 5g focus-fire titles will set things in the right direction. We need more tracks like the upcoming Anti-anxiety one
I agree with that. Right now the subs released are really heavy as you said. There is a lack of simple but interesting topic like those we can see in 4G. There were quite interesting subs in 3G too, from what I've seen so far.
There is also a lack of baseline subs for self-development. People interested in IML at first may bail out because they can't find the right sub they want. Or worse, they force themselves to stick to a sub that DOESN'T do what they want just because it's 5G+ hoping a magickal trick will occur.

Shannon is really busy now and it'll take months before DMSI 3.2 get released but I hope we will get some 4G to 5G upgrades, or even some reviving of old 3G subs in 5/5.5G tech. But as far as things are right now, it's going to take a long while.
I think Shannon's working to get to the point where 6G tracks only require 1 loop per day.
(10-18-2017, 06:32 AM)ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]I think Shannon's working to get to the point where 6G tracks only require 1 loop per day.

It might even become less than that, like a loop every second or third day.
Basically, transitioning from 5G to 6G has been years of building up to, and it's just like when you start cleaning, things initially get dirtier before they get clean.

5.5G is not always easy, but it's where we are figuring out the deep stuff that is preventing the true maximum potential of subs to be determined.

It's where we are learning how to make 6G subs.

6G subs are going to make 5G subs look like simple stuff. When I first discovered how to make 5G, I thought it was tedious as hell to spend all that time building a sub. 1, 2, 3, 4G subs take less than an hour to build, in most cases, from concept to audio. 5G takes a day to 2 months. And so does 5.5G, but in 5.5G we are building the 6G skeleton script, which will take the time back down to days or weeks to build, depending on how many stages are involved.

6G also should require, at most, 1 loop per day. And when I figure out the fear removal modules, there won't be all the H&C and discomfort. We will simply start playing the sub, and execute, and achieve the goals.

But doing that is no simple task, as is evidenced by the 5.5 years of developing 6G from 5G and not being finished yet.

The complexity isn't too high - I would have stopped being able to make progress on Beast years ago if that was true. It's just not finished being developed into 6G.

We can have light surface level temporary results (1, 2, 3, 4G) or we can have serious, deep, life changing results (5G+). The more we go for the real change, the more we need to deal with the fear it generates. And even just figuring that out has taken me years. Years more to find solutions for the fear.

This is a long term journey, and we should be seeing 6G in 2019. But the process isn't always going to be quick, easy, fun or painless. In the end, what will make this work is that 6G will produce better results for more people, faster, more easily and more obviously than anyone else can offer. I would not have bothered with almost 6 years of upgrades to 5G otherwise. Trust me.