Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Inspiration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of great talk around here about creativity subs and genius, and I see a lot of cool stuff in the Business and Finance subs, but sometimes what we need are really good ideas to pop into our heads. A sub to attract great ideas. I guess it would entail observational skills, synchronicity, intuition (being attracted to the right things at the right time with the right POV and state of mind). I was looking at the BASE program and some of the feedback, and it seems for some, myself included, without a great idea to start off with, it's really hard to make that leap into becoming self-made. I guess we have that creativity component in Natural Music and Lyrics writing (excited to try this one) but for practical issues it's another thing, be it in problem solving in a STEM field or business and entreneurship, community, relationships, politics, spiritual issues, etc. Is this something that already sort of existed? Thoughts?
I'd say that with BASE it should help you come up with the idea, as long as you are committed to doing so and having a business. I haven't used it but when I used BAMM briefly I come up with new ideas that I was taking action on.