Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM ZERO[MLS 5.5]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I started on September 7th,4 loops every day, period. I'm not really a journal type dude,but being as MLS HAS IMPROVED MY TYPING SPEED, I figure I could share a few of my observations without it being super time consuming.

First off,as I said, typing speed has gone up.
Secondly, I actually notice that I use punctuation a lot less in interpersonal communications because I've realized it's a waste of time,which makes communication a bit more efficient.

Thirdly,I've been actively teaching myself how to become successful at resale via you tube.

Speaking of YouTube, I am now listening and absorbing information more quickly by listening at 1.5 speed, or sometimes double speed if I can still follow what's being said, I also have started being able to do things far more quickly in general, like climbing stairs, making music, music editing,etc.etc., things that I already had some degree of proficiency at can now be done quicker. Even stuff like going up and down stairs, which sounds silly, but think about how much time you spend doin' that shit if you have them in your house or apartment.

4thly, I have to take more pisses on a regular basis, despite the fact that i'm not consuming more liquids than I did before starting. I assume that's part of the detox since i'm a sugar-head and the stuff I eat definitely ain't helpin' brain function.

And there it is, when I notice other stand-out stuff i'll update this.

OH ALMOST FORGOT!!! I've become really prone to making lists, and actively writing down useful information I learn from youtube videos about what i'm interested in. But also using lists and scheduling to make sure I have a good structure to different activities/plans. Since my typing speed has increased, I might start writing another book,but we'll see.