Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Permanence and Flexibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! New and excited to be part of the community. I've got some general questions about the application of the subs.
So I purchased the Grow Taller 5G and already starting to use it. I'm aware, from what I've read on the forums, that it can be a little slow and time consuming, and I'm hoping I'll be able to get more than 1 inch of growth over a year or two (I'm 23). I am a bit of the impatient type, but I can stick it through for a good amount of time.
I'm also aware that we cannot use several programs at once. That being said, I was curious to know, would it be possible to, say, go one Grow Taller for a month, or three, then another program, for 1-3 months, and cycle back and forth, or something of the like?
Would I be losing the progress made from Growing Taller? Is it something I have to keep up? This is a question regarding other programs as well. Are the effects permanent, and is there a minimum amount of time we should be sticking to them? Does it slow down the progress if one takes a break for a bit?
I'd love to know.
All my best!
Oliver
Welcome to the forum.

It's not really recommended to switch up like that, especially if it's a physcial change program like grow taller. You want to use it for a minimum of 6 months and it's best to do it the whole time, as if you change you'll just lose the momentum.

For most single stage programs a minimum of 32 days, but best for 90+ days. Though some programs like this one 6 months is recommended. The longer the better.
Thanks!
Fair enough.
So, generally, these programs have permanent or near-permanent effects if used correctly for the recommended amount of time? Like if I grow an inch in six months, I'll stay that way even if I move onto another program? Or if I do 32 days on the Natural Song Writing program, etc?
(10-14-2017, 06:58 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
Fair enough.
So, generally, these programs have permanent or near-permanent effects if used correctly for the recommended amount of time? Like if I grow an inch in six months, I'll stay that way even if I move onto another program? Or if I do 32 days on the Natural Song Writing program, etc?

No, likely you'll shrink back to shorter than you were before starting the subliminal.

Just kidding Popcorn Yes, Indigo Mind Lab subliminals are long-lasting and in many cases mostly permanent. While there are no guarantees, it is extremely unlikely for you to shrink back to your normal height. Welcome to the community!

I have to say though, I have never seen someone use their email address as a username. You might start to get spam mail from bots that scrape the internet for email addresses. If you wish to change your username, send me a Private Message and I will be happy to do so for you.
Haha yea that was a mistake. Will be fixing that asap.
And I kind of assumed about the height thing. I was just thinking of trying a shorter program beforehand, and was wondering if something like Absolute Self Confidence or Natural Music Writing would stick with me for a while.