Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning!

I just wanted to extend a hello. I am new to the site and hoping to learn a little. I am getting involved with subliminal messaging, particularly silent in an effort to help out my son. He suffers from several things such as low self esteem, depression, anxiety etc... I have been playing with some techniques to help him, but they are far from what I consider a good finished project. Hopefully I can pick up some tips and tricks to along the way.
Absolute self confidence should give him a helping hand. Good diet with lots of water should help him. If he is spotty one of the best things he can do is sleep with a fresh pillowcase every night. Signing him up to a gym and some classes would be good also.
Welcome. Commend yourself for being a good father and helping your son out best you can.

Training a martial art might help but only if he's interested in it. Through training, he'll build confidence and learn meditation - which will bring his awareness into the present moment. Having the mind in the present moment removes depesssion (living in the past) and anxiety (worrying about the future).

Some subs do have an age restriction so please read the product page carefully. Also, you may want to use some for yourself. They've changed the lives of nearly everyone here, mine included.

Good luck!
I would Reccomend E2 or UD for the Child if they are over 7 years old because If they can get rid of all emotional Trauma and negative beliefs at a young age then they have a YUGE advantage over the other peers in their social circle. Especially if they are before HS age.