Subliminal Talk

Full Version: If I've already done a BASE, can I redo stage 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've went through BASE 2.1 once already, before switching to DMSI. Now I have finished my latest DMSI run I want to either go through AM6 or BASE 2.1 again.

My question is: Since I've already been through BASE can I just start at stage 2?

Almost everything listed on Stage 1 I don't need. I already have in spades. What I need help with is communication which is mostly done in stage 2.

Is it fine to start here?

OR should I just do AM6? The main things I want are:

Better communications skills.
More assertive/dominant
More charismatic and persuasive
More IDGAF attitude (DMSI did help with this as well)
Better at negotiating and standing firm in my beliefs

My worry about AM6 is that a lot of people say it sapped their motivation which I can not afford. Does this really happen or is it just people getting resistance?
Hey man,
It's not recommended, 6 stage programs are designed to do in order from the start. There is likely things in Stage 1 that can still help that you aren't aware of.

A suggestion would be since you've done it once is to try the refresher stage which contains all the key script in one, it's designed to only be used after finishing the 6 stages atleast once.
(10-11-2017, 07:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
It's not recommended, 6 stage programs are designed to do in order from the start. There is likely things in Stage 1 that can still help that you aren't aware of.

A suggestion would be since you've done it once is to try the refresher stage which contains all the key script in one, it's designed to only be used after finishing the 6 stages atleast once.

I should have mentioned in my post, I am doing the stage 7 refresher right now. Been doing it for a few days and while I feel it boosts other aspects of BASE it doesn't seem to be improving communication at all.

I am about to be presenting for a conference next month and really want a boost to my charisma. Is Stage 7 BASE going to be my best bet or would AM6 get me there?

Or is there a sub for Charisma/communication skills I missed?