Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI: Rediscovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Background: I've been using subliminals for a while. Did 2 runs of AM6 a while back. Tried several others.

Did 2-3 (can't remember which) runs of BASE and unfortunately it didn't do anything < actually killed my motivated and I had the worst financial and motivational years of my life.

Tried E2 and that brought up some serious emotional pain with my ex business partners. It was eating me alive and I eventually confronted them about it and felt like I had this energetic release. All the weight and bottled up hurt had been gone. It may not have been due to E2 fully but I believe at least some credit was due.

DMSI

I've now started DMSI...

Day 1:

- 2 loops Flac version Hybrid trickling stream
- Using my Bose headphones
- Volume was on lower end but I can almost hear a 'cackling' kind of sound if I turn it up - guess it is the Ultrasonic version? Not sure if this means I need to turn it down or not.
- Using it within the first few hours or waking up

Very quickly I felt frustration with a guy who has owed me money for ages and wanted to send him a full on message about being pissed off < I don't think I can credit this to DMSI though as it was too soon after starting my first loop and he was already on my mind. Or maybe it was working very quickly. Who knows.

Didn't have much exposure to the outside world today apart from seeing a girl/beautician for this skin peel treatment i'm doing for my acne scars. Nothing out of the ordinary and I certainly don't find her attractive.

Over the course of the day I felt a little annoyed with my dad (I am living with my parents for the next few months) and have had a long history of frustration with them...

I've often felt like I was kept at home and have wanted to move out for a long time but due to personal reasons had to stay at home and take care of the family. I even blew up at them during my AM6 run. It was bad. I hurled a lot of abuse and called them failures. Jeez. Anyway...I no longer think like that and recognise it was my own internal doings.

Won't make this any longer and will try to give regular updates.

Views, opinions and feedback are always welcome
Not much to report over the last few days as I have been stuck in the house - not much exposure to women or social activity.

Had some weird dreams though. The 2nd night I dreamt I was with a girl and we were going to hook up but I shat all over myself...Blink

Any dream interpreters are welcome to give feedback here lol

Last night I dreamt I was with another girl in a building with people and she told me she loved me. Felt good. I woke up briefly and wanted to go back to sleep.

I think either in the brief moment after I woke up/before I went back to sleep - I remember thinking that this was due to DMSI...no idea if it was or not < especially since I've been listening to the FLAC version in the first few hours after I wake up. So nothing at night.

Apart from that I've felt the need to drink more water over the past few days.

I've also felt a little impatient with my dad when he says certain things...and when I do I seem to think back to AM6 when I had so much bottled up frustration. But the relationship and love I have towards them is a lot better than a few years ago...so not arguments or blowing up.
You don't remember how many times you did BASE? That's a 6 month ride you forgot? I guess the MLS inside BASE didn't work much on that.
Switched to the MP3 version and started listening overnight instead of during the day.

'Felt' like trying 3 loops would be best.

Was in the coffee shop today but nothing really to note. A baby kept looking at me. I thought it may be the aura thing but then when when other people came in the area the baby started staring at them too.

I do keep feeling a little agitated with my dad for some reason. And every time I feel this, I keep thinking of my AM6 days. Not sure what, if any, link there is.
Went out to a club last night where I've been getting friendly with the club owner. I was at his friends table which had a mix of guys and girls.

Hot girls everywhere around but unfortunately nothing to report.

Was a little too introverted.

Testing continues
Last week or so has been heavily focussed on work.

Noticed im drinking a lot more water than normal and am pretty tired by midnight (usually I go to sleep around 2 am)

Saturday I went out with some friends and started chatting to these two girls. Within a minute they said they were not looking to speak to anyone and asked me to stand elsewhere. Very odd behaviour since my approach was non aggressive and pretty light hearted.

Sunday I went on a date with a pretty shy girl. She was giving me all the signals that she was interested but halfway through she pretty much rejected me and said she didn't think we were compatible. I wanted to walk out and not waste my time but i've been on plenty of dates before and have experience with women so put it down to her shyness and plowed through.

By the end of the night we were making out and have a second date set up. I didn't see anything to note in terms of DSMI for the date as this was all behaviour i've seen with shy girls.

Friday when I was out at the bar there were plenty of girls around but nothing. No positives. The only thing to note were the two girls who pretty much asked me to go away lol.
Feeling less bothered about women at the moment. But it may also be because I have a lot of work to focus on and try to get moving.

Hard to tell but either way - i'm less effected about whether they will respond to my messages (I also have a few women im catching to and one im kinda pursuing so these may be playing an impact).

I'm currently doing 3 loops at night - trickling stream ultrasonic.

I feel a little more tired in the mornings - not sure if it's DMSI related or not so debating on lowering back down to 2 loops to see.

Or - potentially go the other way and add another loop on to see if the tiredness increases or changes at all.
So been going on a few dates lately. However it's worth noting that I also test pheromones which does in fact dilute down certain findings of DMSI.

That said there have been the odd events that I find hard to allocate to pheromones - and possibly even DMSI...

However, in the past few weeks I've been out in town. Had several looks from other women.

On dates - the intense feelings women get would likely be down to my personality and pheromones.

That said, when I was on a date the other day, I was looking for the toilet and asked a woman (who looked like she worked there) where the toilet was. She played up being offended in a nice way and kept going on about it and said I should get her a drink. I laughed. Asked the actual waitress where the toilet was and made my way there...

The woman who was 'offended' was also going to the toilet and walked down with me and kept saying that a martini would be a good apology after she gets out of the toilet. I said ok but went back to my date (it was a second date so in hindsight I should have spoken to the woman and got her number)...

Went back to my date and continued on.

That has been the most notable experience which may or may not be down to DMSI < hard to tell because I've had experiences like this before...but it's very possible.

I'm still on track A for clearing and about 3 weeks in.

I'll be upping the loops to 4 per night (from 3) and will see how I feel.
did 4 loops last night. woke up pretty tired and lethargic.

Could just have been one of those nights so will continue on for a few more days and see how ti compares
One thing I've noticed which may be related to DMSI is that my standards are higher...

On tinder for example - I used to swipe to most women. Now I rarely swipe unless they are super hot in my eyes.

I fluctuate between 'caring' about whether they respond or not. Just now I matched with a few girls and checked back on tinder a few times < but thats also because I just signed up to tinder gold so was playing with the new features lol.
was out for halloween last night. Was in a good mood. rinks were flowing good atmosphere. made out with one chick who wanted to fuck me but I couldn't leave my friends as I was on a stag party. Had another couple of girls who seemed interested but they were all below average.

The girl I made out with was above average but not super hot.

I found myself chatting to 'average' girls but not the super hot ones. I think I unconsciously feel like they won't be interested or I'm not the kinda guy they would like.

I've hooked up with a lot of women and some have been '10s' according others. But these girls have been in the minority for me - I often get complimented that I'm good looking, gorgeous, pretty even but it seems my self image is lagging.

Intersting to note given my previous post shows I'm swiping really only to the hot girls lately - whereas before I would swipe to the majority because I just wanted to bang.

But it needs to be the same in the club - where I'm going for the super hot ones.

One week left of 3.1A before I was planning to switch to side B but wondering if I need to stick with Side A (and maybe more loops) for a little longer for some more clearing...or to try side B and see how it goes and then change if needed.

I've already done E2 for a while so unsure
felt a little tired over the last few days. been going to bed earlier - unsure if it's DMI related as I was on 4 loops for a while before the 'tiredness' set in.

Upped it to 5 loops last night. Had pretty intense and vivid dreams.

One dream that I recall was about my ex business partner - we had travelled the world together and I thought we were pretty close. Long story short he went and started a company behind my back (I thought it was a joint project) and I was emotionally hurt. Felt like a very bad break up. E2 really helped to bring that to the surface and I eventually confronted him and another partner < just the confrontation helped release the bottled up emotions.

Another dream which was more painful was about my last dog that died. He was so healthy and all of a sudden he got sick really quickly and I the vet said we needed to put him down. I said no. But the next morning felt he was in so much pain I called the vet to come to my house and we put him down. Since then I always questioned if I made the right decision based on information I read online and wanted to call the vet to ask them for my peace of mind - but it's so long ago now they probably have no idea.

This woke me up in the middle of the night and it's the first time in a long time I can say I had a 'nightmare' instead of a bad dream.

There were a few others that I can't remember but those were the ones that stuck out. But given they both seem to be the theme of 'pain' and 'hurt' it's possible DMSI is bringing something out of me. I don't know yet.

But I'll keep at 5 loops for another few days to a week and see.

I've noticed when I start a new sub, that first night is always filled with intense vivid dreams - that's what it felt like with this.

So I'll see how it plays out before making a decision to switch to side B or to add another loop to side A
My friend is a dating coach and is about to release a sexting product that everyone has been raving about. I am one of the early beta testers. It gives women orgasms over text and she never touches herself. It's gotten me laid so many times.

I used it on this girl im kinda seeing last week. She was specifically told she cannot touch herself and she agreed. When I was speaking to her last night and she wanted to do it again, I asked her if she touched herself and she said yes. I was pissed. Mainly because the method is so powerful in making her associate you to her orgasm instead of her finger - which is why she isn't meant to touch... so there was a part of me that was thinking 'is she going to be one of those girls who can't let go during sex'

So when she told me she touched I just felt kinda 'done' with her. Not in an 'overreacting' way. But more from a place of abundance since I am seeing several women, am busy with other things. She has been far more reserved than a lot of other women, taken a lot longer to connect with etc. Just over all shy and so, I've been a little unsure of her anyway. So it's possible I was looking for 'a reason'.

But I also feel it's because I was beta testing for my friend. I said I had someone to try it on because there is a journalist who wants to write about his method and said he needs to speak with a few of the women who have had this done on them. Which is why I was given early access.

added a sixth loop last night. woke up a little more tired than usual. Felt a little dehydrated too - even after a glass of water.
Hey dude, PM me the link to the sexting product

Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2