Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 - no results yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been on DMSI 3.1 now since the 11th september and I just don't seem to have had any results yet. Nothing apart from a bit of tiredness and my right eye twitching this week (random?). I don't have any out of the ordinary emotions, dreams seem normal, no real increase in IOI's. Does this mean it isn't working?
How can I try and get an idea if it's working if I feel nothing? I did switch to B side at start of this week to see if I feel any different but nothing at all.

I've been listening to hybrid flac, 2-3 loops per day, medium volume?

Not sure what to do. I just want to feel something working lol.
Did you check the md5 values of the file you're using and compare it the the values on the 3.1 md5 values.txt? If the values don't match, you need to redownload the file.

Are you using speakers or headphones? Have you checked to make sure your speakers or headphones are rated for 20 khz or greater?

Have you tried using the other file formats? Just ultrasonic or masked? I have mixed them up in the past to great success as well. (ie 1 hybrid followed by 1 masked).

You may also want to experiment with higher loops... Like 7 or 8. Then you could return back to 2 and see if you start executing.
Yeah the MD5's are good and i've been using good quality headphones, either AKG earphones or turtle beach headphones. I've also used US via sound bar at times. Perhaps I will up the loops significantly then and see what happens.
You may want to try the masked format, as well. Shannon has grouped ultrasonic and hybrid together for responders. To clarify, those who respond well to ultrasonic generally respond as well or better to hybrid. Conversely, someone who doesn't respond well to hybrid may not respond well to ultrasonic and should try the masked track. The masked is significantly "quieter" and may provoke less stonewalling for resistant types.
That makes sense, I will give the masked track a try then for a while.
Thanks
Ive had the eye twitches too. I got them bad a while back and it lasted for over a month. I’ve been on every version of DMSI since it came out and I haven’t seen any results either. Maybe we are just hard resisters. It also seems MOST (not all) people having success with DMSI have a history of at least decent success with women.
(09-29-2017, 11:24 AM)Chopp Wrote: [ -> ]It also seems MOST (not all) people having success with DMSI have a history of at least decent success with women.

Yeah RT is an exception to that. He's had experience with women but he's not had any sexual adventures on DMSI that he's reported.
Should I perhaps switch back to A, or stay on B and see if I get some kind of feedback from it and then switxh to A if needed?
(09-29-2017, 11:47 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2017, 11:24 AM)Chopp Wrote: [ -> ]It also seems MOST (not all) people having success with DMSI have a history of at least decent success with women.

Yeah RT is an exception to that. He's had experience with women but he's not had any sexual adventures on DMSI that he's reported.

I should clarify I’ve been married and even have 2 kids from that era of my life. But beyond that, I pretty much suck at seduction. Like bad. Was hoping DMSI would flip the script to me getting suduced, but I’m not seeing it.
(09-29-2017, 12:07 PM)Chopp Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2017, 11:47 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

I should clarify I’ve been married and even have 2 kids from that era of my life. But beyond that, I pretty much suck at seduction. Like bad. Was hoping DMSI would flip the script to me getting suduced, but I’m not seeing it.

I've gotten close. Closest was my hairdresser from 3.0.1a. She definitely seduced me, bought me stuff, etc. But went 180 on me.

Since then, nothing much going on. Approached every now and again but nothing becomes of it.

The biggest thing I've noticed is friends and family are closer than ever and seem to value me more.

Sometimes I think I just need to be around the women I want more, but they don't seem to want the same thing (my hairdresser is always busy for examplke).

So yeah, 50/50.

@ Smuggler: Definitely try Ver A. I've gotten profound internal shifts and all my near seductions happened while on Ver A.

If you're not seeing ANY results, you probably need healing sand clearing.

That said, you haven't been on DMSI that long (Since Sept 11, correct?). Give it time.
I switched back to A yesterday and I think I will stay on for a while now. So I must of done 7-9 loops over the course of the day, mixture of US/masked tracks. I had at least 3 dreams that I can recall, one mildly sexual/romantic in nature I and don't feel anymore tired than before. I'm guessing the dreams mean something is working, they all involved real life people that I know personally. Perhaps i'm just a person that needs more loops as I didn't really have any dreams that I could remember on DMSI up until this point.

RTBoss, you mentioned returning back to 2 loops at some point, how would this work exactly?

Thanks for the help guys.
(09-29-2017, 10:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check the md5 values of the file you're using and compare it the the values on the 3.1 md5 values.txt? If the values don't match, you need to redownload the file.

Are you using speakers or headphones? Have you checked to make sure your speakers or headphones are rated for 20 khz or greater?

Have you tried using the other file formats? Just ultrasonic or masked? I have mixed them up in the past to great success as well. (ie 1 hybrid followed by 1 masked).

You may also want to experiment with higher loops... Like 7 or 8. Then you could return back to 2 and see if you start executing.

How do I check the md5 values of my file? I know there's a tutorial floating around here somewhere on the boards but I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere right now...
I used a prpgram called WinMD5 which is free to download and compare the file MD5 to the numbers in the MD5 text file. The text file is available as a download from the same place that you downloaded the DMSI mp3 files.
(10-01-2017, 03:28 AM)Smuggler Wrote: [ -> ]I switched back to A yesterday and I think I will stay on for a while now. So I must of done 7-9 loops over the course of the day, mixture of US/masked tracks. I had at least 3 dreams that I can recall, one mildly sexual/romantic in nature I and don't feel anymore tired than before. I'm guessing the dreams mean something is working, they all involved real life people that I know personally. Perhaps i'm just a person that needs more loops as I didn't really have any dreams that I could remember on DMSI up until this point.

RTBoss, you mentioned returning back to 2 loops at some point, how would this work exactly?

Thanks for the help guys.

You just run 2 loops the next time you run DMSI instead of 7-9 loops.
Pages: 1 2 3