Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tarot thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I started learning Tarot recently, I'm quiet amazed by how easy it is compared to astrology. With astrology I tried to find the"struggling cycle" Shannon has been describing but I failed to see any obvious thing from the technique I'm familiar with, I saw some things but it wasn't clear and obvious.
I looked at some special tarot technique on Shannon yesterday and right away I see the struggle he is being talking about.
For his 43 and 44 year that period is described with the number "7". 7 is a difficult number and is said to be something you try to do but keep failing until it fails inevitably. My teacher described the "7" as destruction, it's commonly known as death; and is also linked with the 7th planet Saturn or the "tower" card.
(....)
It's awesome, it's not normal tarot, it's tarot cards related to your birthdate/time/place. So you don't need to draw cards randomly but the principles are the same.
The system is commonly called destiny cards. But what I'm using is one step above, it's a destiny card system even more complete and accurate.

I'm studying from my astrology teacher, he is tarot teacher also.

I wasn't saying DMSI will always fail, but maybe that it will keep failing until he gets past this period. But that's just a reading from a beginner so don't take it for granted.

I always wanted to learn tarot but I was busy with astrology. What I just learn is making my head spin with joy. It's so simple and so accurate.

Let's take an example I have a strong affinity with inconceivablezen, first time I read from his journal, I almost felt in love so to speak.
I read his astrology, I didn't find anything obvious relating to me.
But with this "tarot" reading, I realized there is so many points in common, his cards spread from birhtcards are exactly the same as me, the other placements are different though but the cards are the same.

Let's take Chaos and Shannon, it seems there is a strong affinity between them. I look at both and it turned out their main card, which is called "the birth card" (most important one) are the same. Both are 9, Shannon is a 9 of Club and Chaos heart.
Inconceivablezen and me are 3 of diamonds. There is a lot of more to it obviously but from a first look that's just mind blowing.

You will understand the basic of the numbers from this Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNuSqUVTXk&t=1s

And you can find your birthcards from this website:
http://cardsoftruth.com/spread-creator

ps:
You are a 2 of diamond, with a lot of placement in the 8 of spade.
(....)
Can you give some insight about the cards of truth link you gave? I'm not really sure what to make of it, after entering my birthday and birth place.

Edit: I see your youtube link. As it is over an hour, I'm hoping you have a summary Smile thanks
Here's an explanation of each birth card.

https://thecardsoflife.com/birthday-chart/
The explanation of each card is in the video, he also has some other video on his channel on the card of truth system. Look at the nicole brenny channel she also has some good video on it.
In the spread calculator, the highlighted orange card is your birthcard. Then you have a card for each planet in the order of the week. The first one is being the Sun is often more important.
I'm typing from my phone so I can't say more for now. Watch the videos if you don't understand.
The accuracy of the other websites may not be on the same level so be careful.
Here is a short video on the card calculator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfe4aAUcPE&t=0s

Here is the time stamp of each number description for the main video:

1 or Ace Birth Of I 0:01:33 Spades 0:02:11 Hearts 0:03:10 Clubs 0:03:53 Diamonds 0:04:33
2 Flying Together 0:07:20 Spades 0:08:24 Hearts 0:11:03 Clubs 0:12:01 Diamonds 0:13:05
3 Flying Apart 0:15:51 Spades 0:16:06 Hearts 0:18:07 Clubs 0:21:10 Diamonds 0:22:21
4 Security in My 0:23:40 Spades 0:24:12 Hearts 0:25:12 Clubs 0:25:40 Diamonds 0:25:53
5 Intermediary Spokes Of a Wheel 0:26:39 Spades 0:34:12 Hearts 0:36:58 Clubs 0:38:40 Diamonds 0:40:25
6 Diminutive Fulfillment 0:44:57 Spades 0:47:27 Hearts 0:48:09 Clubs 0:48:24 Diamonds 0:49:58
7 Destruction 53:09 Spades 57:30 Hearts 58:46 Clubs 1:02:16 Diamonds 1:03:08
Transitions Of The Numbers Explained... 1:05:11
8 Friendly 1:08:42 Spades 1:16:33 Hearts 1:16:57 Clubs 1:20:09 Diamonds
9 Most Highly Friendly 1:22:09 Spades 1:25:00 Hearts 1:26:54 Clubs 1:28:23 Diamonds 1:30:05
10 Patient + Enduring Activity 1:35:05 Spades 1:37:05 Hearts 1:43:38 Clubs 1:45:27 Diamonds 1:46:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNuSqUVTXk&t=1s
The Jack, Queen and King have a description similar to the 1,2 and 3 card respectively.

Here is a video where he explains the system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oyKgzDbn6A
What are the significance of the Ketu and Rahu cards? He doesn't explain them
Good question, Ketu represent past life, what we are most used to do, what we know the most. While rahu is the opposite point of ketu and represent exactly the opposite; so Rahu is what we know the least, it's what we are scared of, what we don't know much about, it's the unknown territory, it's similar to something you never did in your life (for most people).
They are very important point in my opinion. Rahu is actually the reason why we are born which is to work on that placement in this current lifetime. In vedic mythology Rahu is the one bringing earth back from the flood, meaning creation couldn't exist without him.
There is a complete course just on this 2 points in astrology, there is a lot of details that I don't have the time to put into words.
Rahu and ketu works hand in hand with the 3 outer planets Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.
(....)
Travis, I will admit. It does seem quite arbitrary to combine a deck of "playing cards" with the "Gregorian calendar".

However, my own experiences with Tarot say otherwise. I've had two live tarot reads done, one at the end of 2015 and one a few months ago. A lot of what came up in my end of 2015 read did eventuate. Similarly a lot of what came up during my recent tarot read was quite literally a birds eye view of where I am right now energetically and where it's going. Though there has been one key thing which the reader saw which has changed. This leads me to believe that they're reading our energy as it is in that moment.

For me now, I use the tarot reads as an annual thing just to check up on my energy. I did get quite a few valuable insights into a few areas of my life which I hadn't noticed. Also everything the reader brought up, I hadn't mentioned at all. Even some of the deepest darkest stuff, the reader was bringing up all on their own.

So with that I'm keeping an open mind with this astrology stuff.
(09-26-2017, 04:20 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest,

I looked up my card, and I don't think it describes my personality at all. According to Cards of Destiny, I am supposed to a extremely business minded person. I've never been that way. Granted, I haven't had experiences running a business.

I never looked into the eight of hearts, so it might look more accurate its factored in

I appreciate your honesty, there is 4 possible reasons I can think of for this:
1-the card aren't accurate
2-The description of diamond you look for isn't accurate and broad enough.
3-You didn't understand what a 2 of diamond is
4-There are so much planets in 8 of spade that you don't see as much the 2 of diamond influence.

Based on your answer I would say it's due to the second reason. The common description of Diamond is money and business. But this isn't accurate in my opinion and it's what my teacher is explaining in his course. Imagine someone living in a jungle and he came up as a 2 of diamond, he of course wouldn't run a business as it doesn't exist there. It's not really a diamond or a coin, it's the symbol for mineral, or earth. Which means someone is materially oriented, material is not only a computer or money it's everything physical, it can be agriculture for example, it can be food, it can give someone oriented toward everything that can be touched, that is concrete.
In astrology your ascendant is Taurus, Taurus is earth, Earth is the equivalent of "Diamond", and Taurus is the 2nd sign of the Zodiac, so it's the closest thing to a 2 of diamond.
Your moon is in Capricorn with Saturn, it's another earth sign. There is a lot of earth in your astrology, so this can explain why a Diamond came up in your birth card.

My brother is a Queen of Diamond, queen is similar to number 2. And is astrology is filed with Taurus (much more than us) and earth sign. He is not business oriented at all, I'm not sure he would even try running a business. On the other hand he is very focus on the material plane, he doesn't care much about anything spiritual like tarot or astrology, he want concrete tangible material thing like food, cooking, buying computer, being left alone on his computer, enjoying his home, he is a family person like Taurus usually is, this is what happened when Taurus is prominent in a chart.
Also number 2 is very important there, this one is not about money, it's about coming together, it's close to the moon description, a couple, a relationship, a concrete material relationship that you can touch and enjoy from a material point of view. But relationship is a limited description for a 2 like money is a limited description for "diamond". A symbol like 2 is meant to be very broad, as there is only 4 symbol here, like in astrology, you have to describe everything with this 4 symbol so you can expect that 2 isn't only relationship.

Let's take another example, my GF is a 2 of spade, here you can again see the Taurus influence as she like to sleep all day at home (feminine), she work a lot but she is not business oriented. Taurus can of course be business oriented, but it take more than Taurus to be business oriented. It can give an inclination for business as they care more for the concrete reality. 2 and diamond are feminine symbol so usually they are not inclined to run a business as it require a lot of strength, so someone needs some King or 3 or 10 to be competitive, to fight their way into a business.

But even them aren't going to run a business if their chart spread aren't well placed.

For example my GF has a lot of kings but she hasn't started anything special yet. She like to control things, to own things, she has a big Ego. But it's mess up in her chart, it's starved and shamed in every direction. So fear/shame is the culprit for her. Until now her Kings has manifested as more independence, she live on her own, make her own money, she can take care of herself which is rare where I live.
But that's about it, she isn't going to run for presidency because she has a lot of planets in a king card.
Also another point of view for Diamond, the symbol is a square shape, it's a 4, 4 is material security, it's home, or land or business , real estate or more broadly "earth". For someone it can mean going to business, for someone else it can manifest as building a family home. It's someone striving for safety and security, stability.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8