Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Upcoming healing run - UD or EPHRA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as my actual ASC work will be done soon i need to decide how to go on.
While doing ASC it becomes clear that healing is a main effort to take.

As UD and EPHRA have some kind of overlapping i am not sure which to choose. So any advice is more then welcome Smile

Mostly i refer to past stuff which did damage to me (going back to childhood, though it did not happen in a bad way, rather parents being too anxious and therefor taking care of everything). So as i am digging through this right now i try to name as good as possible:

- taking critics and pressure
- control for social contacts
- control in general leading to lack of nearness and trust
- lack of acceptance for own development in order to implement to parents ideas
- failing in relationship as ability for trust is poor

I think EPHRA would be my choice, but an opinion from people having run these subs/had to fight same issues is welcome.

Yosh
I did E2 for more than 18 months and the speed varies from person to person because it goes at your own pace. I would choose UD if it came out in the same day as E2 because UD has a much broader range of benefits and things getting cleared along with having the latest technology.
Honestly its hard to say about UD yet. Initial reports it looks like its helping bring people more towards their true self which would help with what you suggest. But until theres more feedback its hard to answer. Ive wondered it myself too.
Thanks guys,

from what you say UD looks more interesting though. Anyway, i got a couples of days left for decision but if things go for UD i will run a journal as well.

But aiming for the true self sounds good, because there have been periods of life where it did peak up; i would be glad reaching that aim on a stable basis.

I let you all know Smile

Enjoy your week!